Mobile Question about old IOS terraria accounts

Bmallios10

Terrarian
I have had my old iPad for almost 8 years now and I am also stuck on IOS 9.3.5 so I also do not have the new terraria updates on this account. I was trying to either move my characters/worlds to a new phone or just join my phone in a world and give the items on my old ipad to the new character. However, because I am on a old terraria update I am unable to join my phone in a world. Is there any way I can resolve this problem perhaps using iCloud or another way?

info:
My old iPad is on version 12785 it says and I am connected to Game Center and iCloud on this iPad as well

I have had my old iPad for almost 8 years now and I am also stuck on IOS 9.3.5 so I also do not have the new terraria updates on this account. I was trying to either move my characters/worlds to a new phone or just join my phone in a world and give the items on my old ipad to the new character. However, because I am on a old terraria update I am unable to join my phone in a world. Is there any way I can resolve this problem perhaps using iCloud or another way?

info:
My old iPad is on version 12785 it says and I am connected to Game Center and iCloud on this iPad as well
Hi @Bmallios10 as far as I know, unless you can get the old device to receive the game update to 1.3 AND get the device's iOS updated to get the native Files App, there is no way to access your old player/world saves to move them to a new device. That is part of the reason that the new mobile developers, DR Studios, wanted to make sure that players can access their files and not have them hidden away like old versions.

Sorry I don't have better news.

Back
Top Bottom