Resolved Question about the Certifiably Terrarian trophy

Aiodensghost

Spazmatism
I'm wondering how the site knew to give me the trophy, since I haven't linked any of my gaming accounts to the forums. I own Terraria on more than just PC PS4 Xbox and Switch, and I was wondering how that trophy popped.

P.S: is there anything we can do on our profile to show what versions of the game we own?

You can access the "Account Details" section of your account to set which relogic games you own.
1623715733477.png

I'm wondering how the site knew to give me the trophy, since I haven't linked any of my gaming accounts to the forums. I own Terraria on more than just PC PS4 Xbox and Switch, and I was wondering how that trophy popped.

P.S: is there anything we can do on our profile to show what versions of the game we own?
Hi there @Aiodensghost the criteria to unlock that trophy has changed. If you recently received the trophy it may be because the criteria changed since you were last online. Instead of having to prove you owned the game by linking your steam account and having it confirm that you owned the game on steam, it was changed to give you the trophy if you checked the box in your profile that you owned it.

Made it more inclusive so that GOG, Console, and Mobile Players could get the trophy as well, instead of just PC Steam players.

Hi there @Aiodensghost the criteria to unlock that trophy has changed. If you recently received the trophy it may be because the criteria changed since you were last online. Instead of having to prove you owned the game by linking your steam account and having it confirm that you owned the game on steam, it was changed to give you the trophy if you checked the box in your profile that you owned it.

Made it more inclusive so that GOG, Console, and Mobile Players could get the trophy as well, instead of just PC Steam players.
Awesome! Thanks for the answer!

And that helped quite a bit, since I've bought every version of Terraria released to date (if you like it, buy it multiple times to support the Devs! kind of stuff).

Back
Top Bottom