Question for DEV about moving biomes & future content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Hellboy

Steampunker
I have been planning a rather large building project in which I build and/or connect every biome in the game. With the next update there is a possibility that new biomes or minibiomes will be introduced. I would like to know that IF such things are introduced will I be able to bring parts of them into my pre-update world and recreate said biomes. Also, while I'm at it would like a method of moving/creating spider biomes as I do not think that it is currently possible. Would have been cool for halloween projects and placeable webbing could have tons of building/decorating potential.

I realize that you may not be able to easily address my concern without disclosing spoilers you wish to keep a secret but I'm just trying to figure out if it is safe for me to start my build or if I should wait.

Thank you.

I find things look many times more natural building block by block instead of TEdit especially when building more organic things. Still can't move spider biomes as it is based over the background tiles that you can't harvest or make.

I find things look many times more natural building block by block instead of TEdit especially when building more organic things. Still can't move spider biomes as it is based over the background tiles that you can't harvest or make.

Can you not use an inventory editor to get spider walls and create them that way? Or does it have to be natural, alike to Dungeon and Lizhard walls?

As for your main concern, you'll probably just be able to build the biome as it has been for all of them currently. If TEdit doesn't satisfy you, then there is nothing more.

Meh I guess I'll use TEDIT as recent tests and experiments are showing that it will take many times more hours to farm and build what I want naturally.

TEDIT's your best bet, Judge Hellboy. Try it out and see if you succeed and/or if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom