Question: General Price Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sound Of Trance

Queen Bee
Does this exist? It would be cool if there was a general price guide for most items in Terraria, that way, people could refer to it when trading. If there is already a general guide (and I do not mean price that the store buys it for), then do show me!

If this doesn't exist, would anyone like to step up to the plate and make one?

Does this exist? It would be cool if there was a general price guide for most items in Terraria, that way, people could refer to it when trading. If there is already a general guide (and I do not mean price that the store buys it for), then do show me!

If this doesn't exist, would anyone like to step up to the plate and make one?
Meh Ain't nobody got time for dat. Someone on the wiki probably did though.

most trading I've done is I have rare items but can't get x rare item and someone who needs one of your rare items but has the one you need posts and you trade... I usually reserve it for when RNG really really REALLY pisses me off...

I just thought that everyone would have most of everything by now. I guess not (which is a good thing). If given enough time, players will have nearly all the items they need, which would make the bartering system useless and introduce an economy where we use the in-game money as a trading currency.

Until then!

Most of the time is a 1:1 basis and not a lot of people care about rarity or making "money" at least not in my experience. Like others said its just bargaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom