Question [Question] How can I reset automatically my wired system?

Alexeileva

Terrarian
I'm building a castle and I decided to add an Emperor's New Groove kinda trap. The lever to the right opens the floor to go to the underground of my castle while the lever to the left prompts the "wrong lever" scenario by opening both floors and falling to a water pit. So the problem starts when trying to reset the entire mechanism, for the right lever a simple pressure plate worked but for the left lever I have found myself unable to find a solution as I'm new to the whole logic gate system. Any help or ideas are appreciated!!!
Thank you!!!

Lever Reset Question (Video).gif
Lever Reset Question (Wiring).jpg

It really depends on the flow of your structure's system. I do suggest the use of "Delay Gates" for one of them.

If you wonder what I mean by Delay Gates, It was a combination of a "Diode" (made out of a faulty lamp, a single ON lamp, and any logic gates), and a timer of your choice. It can be a chained delay gate or a single 5-second delay gate, it depends on you.

If you want to find out more about the wiring system and some advanced circuits that I make, (totally not scanned from T-MEC's older machines), I will post some articles on this forum, days after a video about my topic and research about Terraria's current wiring system in 1.4 gets posted.

I will also attach the Delay Gate here so you have a reference.

Capture 2021-08-03 17_52_59.png
This is with no-wire view

Capture 2021-08-03 17_53_03.png
And this is with wire view

Edit: I have released my video related to your question. You can watch it directly below...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom