Question [Question/Idea] Instant death trap on Don't dig up seed.

CostlyHornet

Terrarian
Reaching the height limit on the seed insta kills the player.
I was wondering how'd you go about making it so that a player has no chance to escape such a trap.

I'm currently trying to make it work with a teleporter, but it's finnicky at best.
Sometimes it insta kills, other times it doesn't.

I need a method to push the player up by any miniscule amount while at build limit,
I'll be trying to maybe teleport the player near the top and hoik them the rest of the way & see how that works.

Reaching the height limit on the seed insta kills the player.
I was wondering how'd you go about making it so that a player has no chance to escape such a trap.

I'm currently trying to make it work with a teleporter, but it's finnicky at best.
Sometimes it insta kills, other times it doesn't.

I need a method to push the player up by any miniscule amount while at build limit,
I'll be trying to maybe teleport the player near the top and hoik them the rest of the way & see how that works.
Well you don't need any hoiks or anything
Screenshot_20221129-145242_Terraria.jpg

Screenshot_20221129-145256_Terraria.jpg

When you teleport you keep your same position relative to the teleporter.When you step on the pressure plate you die immediately as you are teleported 3 blocks above the teleporter.

I also added a pool of lava on top of the teleporter to destroy all of their coins too (maybe this is too mean)

And thanks you gave me the idea for a dumb tombstone farm
Screenshot_20221129-153244_Terraria.jpg

Well you don't need any hoiks or anything
View attachment 392887
View attachment 392886
When you teleport you keep your same position relative to the teleporter.When you step on the pressure plate you die immediately as you are teleported 3 blocks above the teleporter.

I also added a pool of lava on top of the teleporter to destroy all of their coins too (maybe this is too mean)

And thanks you gave me the idea for a dumb tombstone farm
View attachment 392892
Ooooh, thanks!
The trollage has begun

Back
Top Bottom