Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Frost Moon

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • You're not ready yet

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

stealth2953

Skeletron Prime
I have beat all the bosses through Golem besides Ocram, and I am wondering which endgame event I should do.

Loadout:
Defensive beetle, Fire Gauntlet,Obsidian Shield, Charm of Myths, and Cross Necklace. I could do some farming and get Destroyer Emblem. I use (Deadly)Terra Blade and (Ruthless) Possessed Hatchet, along with Nimbus Rod.

I have made a simple lava trap, and I plan to use it.

a) Should I do Pumpkin Moon or Frost Moon first?
b) Which one am I ready for?
c) Will a lava trap help for Pumpkin or Frost Moon?
d) Which event drops more loot that is useful to melee characters and/or all characters?

Thanks,
Stealth2953

Last edited:
I have beat all the bosses up to Golem besides Ocram, and I am wondering which endgame event I should do.

Loadout:
Defensive beetle, Fire Gauntlet,Obsidian Shield, Charm of Myths, and Cross Necklace. I could do some farming and get Destroyer Emblem. I use (Deadly)Terra Blade and (Ruthless) Possessed Hatchet, along with Nimbus Rod.

I have made a simple lava trap, and I plan to use it.

a) Should I do Pumpkin Moon or Frost Moon first?
b) Which one am I ready for?
c) Will a lava trap help for Pumpkin or Frost Moon?
d) Which event drops more loot that is useful to melee characters and/or all characters?

Thanks,
Stealth2953
I would do pumpkin moon first. Its a bit easier. Your lava trap would help, but you would still need to defend against the mini bosses (pumpking and the tree things). The pumpkings kind of float over you and the trees wander over to you on the ground. It drops the horsemans blade, which is really helpful because when you attack with it, it summons mini pumpkins to attack things for you. Hope that helped!

You also failed to mention Duke Fishron. He gives very powerful items and accessories as is the current 1.2.4's hardest boss even outranking Ocram. Though defeating Ocram is not important as his drops aren't necessarily needed to progress as he is a mobile/console exclusive.

I recommend the pumpkin moon to get the Horseman's blade, a very powerful melee weapon in which when you attack an enemy, flying homing pumpkins will attack nearby enemies for more damage. It is also easier than the frost moon therefore I'd start there.

Don't do either of those first, defeat Duke Fishron and get the Flairon, then you can. The Flairon works amazingly in defeating Mourning Woods and Pumpkings, with tne Godly modifier (or Ruthless), it is capable of destroying them in less than a minute. It is better than Terra Blade in destroying those events.

Good luck raging on Duke Fishron.

Back
Top Bottom