Mobile Questions about Mobile 1.3

To anyone who knows the answer to the following questions, let me know the answer, please.
1. Will the odd enemy spawn rates (Pigrons never spawn, Possessed Armors spawn too much) be fixed?
2. What will happen to the mobile-exclusive stuff (Lepus drops, Horn 'o Plenty)? (I think Boots of Ostara should be replaced with Silver Greaves)
3. Will the Pigron mount rarity be fixed? (I've tried in an optimal fishing spot, and still don't have it, after quite a while of fishing)
4. Due to the addition of new hovering accessories, will it be possible to hover without a controller?
5. Will the Boss HP be fixed? (I can easily beat WoF without buffs or a skybridge right now)
6. I've noticed oddities with the Console 1.3 release, will that happen to Mobile? (I don't want to lose my best world)
7. Will the currently-supported controllers still be supported?
8. What will happen to the non-Expanded worlds? Will they just be expanded to make it work, or will they just be deleted? (My main world is one of the smaller ones)
9. Will the Backup feature still exist?
10. Will character storage still be 6, or will it be infinite?
11. The device I play on has only 1.38 GB of RAM. Is that enough to run Mobile 1.3?
12. Not to be impatient, but is the estimated release date still May-August?
The questions I really need answers to are 1, 3, 4, and 6-11.

To anyone who knows the answer to the following questions, let me know the answer, please.
1. Will the odd enemy spawn rates (Pigrons never spawn, Possessed Armors spawn too much) be fixed?
2. What will happen to the mobile-exclusive stuff (Lepus drops, Horn 'o Plenty)? (I think Boots of Ostara should be replaced with Silver Greaves)
3. Will the Pigron mount rarity be fixed? (I've tried in an optimal fishing spot, and still don't have it, after quite a while of fishing)
4. Due to the addition of new hovering accessories, will it be possible to hover without a controller?
5. Will the Boss HP be fixed? (I can easily beat WoF without buffs or a skybridge right now)
6. I've noticed oddities with the Console 1.3 release, will that happen to Mobile? (I don't want to lose my best world)
7. Will the currently-supported controllers still be supported?
8. What will happen to the non-Expanded worlds? Will they just be expanded to make it work, or will they just be deleted? (My main world is one of the smaller ones)
9. Will the Backup feature still exist?
10. Will character storage still be 6, or will it be infinite?
11. The device I play on has only 1.38 GB of RAM. Is that enough to run Mobile 1.3?
12. Not to be impatient, but is the estimated release date still May-August?
The questions I really need answers to are 1, 3, 4, and 6-11.
There's not definite answers to these questions yet, sorry. Once Pipeworks has more info to share they will. Although the wiki states an estimated release date of May-August, it should be noted that Re-Logic, 505 Games, nor Pipeworks have ever stated that to be an estimated release date. Yes, the original plan was to have mobile come out a few months after console, but it is unknown if that is still the case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom