Questions about NPC marriage.

Do you think they should add NPC marriage to Terraria?

• Total voters
Now I'm a bit weird. One of the first things I did in Terraria was marry an NPC. I am curious, has anybody else done this? I married the Dryad (Big surprise but can you blame me :dryadnaughty:) did anyone else? Also do you think they should add NPC marriage to the game for real? I seriously appose this, and I doubt anybody doesn't share my feeling on this, but I think it would make an interesting mod. If anybody knows about or has made a mod like this, or would like to make one, tell me! I would like to know about and get the mod.

If this were added then the amount of Dryad art would increase exponentially. Also, this should be reported and asked to be moved to a Suggesstion subforum.

If this were added then the amount of Dryad art would increase exponentially. Also, this should be reported and asked to be moved to a Suggesstion subforum.
I suppose I could move it to suggestion thread but it's not just about that and it's not really a suggestion since I don't even support it. Also yeah the art would be bad. It's too late for them to change the Dryad now but they just should have not made her like that.

i "paired" the goblin tinkerer and the mechanic. the steam punker and the cyborg. the arms dealer and the nurse and made the clothier and the merchant buddies :merchantgrin:
Yeah I always have the mechanic and the goblin tinkerer right next to each other. It's probably so awkward. And sometimes I'll talk to them and they will be like "Have you seen (name of Mechanic) around? Did she say anything about me?" and I'm like m8 you are right next to her.

Now I'm a bit weird. One of the first things I did in Terraria was marry an NPC. I am curious, has anybody else done this? I married the Dryad (Big surprise but can you blame me :dryadnaughty:) did anyone else? Also do you think they should add NPC marriage to the game for real? I seriously appose this, and I doubt anybody doesn't share my feeling on this, but I think it would make an interesting mod. If anybody knows about or has made a mod like this, or would like to make one, tell me! I would like to know about and get the mod.
Could you help me I want to marry /date the guide

Could you help me I want to marry /date the guide

@Candylover

Please do not make multiple posts in a row. We do not permit double posting in general. If you have more to add onto your original post, you can use the "edit" button at the bottom left of your post.

Also as mentioned above, there is not actually a feature in-game to marry NPCs. The thread here is mostly geared as a roleplay discussion of the concept of marrying NPCs.

I've got a texture pack on that turns all the male townies into girls so I guess the Demolitionist is my waifu.
unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom