Questions about NPC marriage.

Do you think they should add NPC marriage to Terraria?

• Total voters
Now I'm a bit weird. One of the first things I did in Terraria was marry an NPC. I am curious, has anybody else done this? I married the Dryad (Big surprise but can you blame me :dryadnaughty:) did anyone else? Also do you think they should add NPC marriage to the game for real? I seriously appose this, and I doubt anybody doesn't share my feeling on this, but I think it would make an interesting mod. If anybody knows about or has made a mod like this, or would like to make one, tell me! I would like to know about and get the mod.
The dryad is seriously attractive but i will marry party girl she is so cute

It's not a bad idea, but it would be unnecessary. It's kind of like if the Grimm Troupe DLC was an actual feature in Hollow Knight; that's cool and all but... why? How does defeating Troupe Master Grimm contribute to the player's goal in the first place?

NPC Marriage definitely work well as a mod though.

Now I'm a bit weird. One of the first things I did in Terraria was marry an NPC. I am curious, has anybody else done this? I married the Dryad (Big surprise but can you blame me :dryadnaughty:) did anyone else? Also do you think they should add NPC marriage to the game for real? I seriously appose this, and I doubt anybody doesn't share my feeling on this, but I think it would make an interesting mod. If anybody knows about or has made a mod like this, or would like to make one, tell me! I would like to know about and get the mod.
How did you marry her?

i think the npcs would stat boosts +15 def X2 damage and damage made to summoner to give summoner something else besides whips minions and sentries. along with discounts at the npcs shop

Back
Top Bottom