Mobile Questions for the 1.3 Update for Mobile.

RandomSean

Terrarian
I have a few questions for the new update for mobile .

Questions :

1. Are we going to get servers for mobile? (Joining servers, making servers, etc.)

I'm very tired from using a VPN just to play with other people overseas.

2. I noticed graphical diffrences from the PC version and mobile, will you guys be working on the graphics on mobile too?

Those are my questions for now, you don't have to answer these. I just mainly wanted to know if mobile servers were coming. Thanks.

- Sean

I have a few questions for the new update for mobile .

Questions :

1. Are we going to get servers for mobile? (Joining servers, making servers, etc.)

I'm very tired from using a VPN just to play with other people overseas.

2. I noticed graphical diffrences from the PC version and mobile, will you guys be working on the graphics on mobile too?

Those are my questions for now, you don't have to answer these. I just mainly wanted to know if mobile servers were coming. Thanks.

- Sean
I have question to 1 when will 1.3 come out on mobile and 2 when will creative mode in mobile
Sorry @RandomSean and @Jbro2623384, those are questions that do not have any answers yet.

Here is the latest info on the mobile update:
Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch
Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

I have BIG question...
when I got my update I decided to join a server... none of which work... no servers currently exist OR they don’t work for mobile... because I got the ( *L ) to come up while playing... it did however say server found... why did this event happen???????
[doublepost=1567041671,1567041573][/doublepost]These questions are answered... by now... but I need mine answered PLEASE!!

I have BIG question...
when I got my update I decided to join a server... none of which work... no servers currently exist OR they don’t work for mobile... because I got the ( *L ) to come up while playing... it did however say server found... why did this event happen???????
[doublepost=1567041671,1567041573][/doublepost]These questions are answered... by now... but I need mine answered PLEASE!!
Hi @MMD, if you’re getting an *L when trying to join a server, you are most likely trying to join a server for PC players while playing on mobile. The two are not compatible. You need to be looking specifically for servers for mobile players.

You can check the Mobile Quick Hookup

Back
Top Bottom