NPCs & Enemies Quests from Dryad (changing status of worlds or/and new items for finishing it)

Quests from Dryad for...

• ...new items and changing Terraria biomes back to normal.

• ...only new items.

• ...only small changing "bad" biomes to normal.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ray05

Terrarian
I think it would be cool if dryad give quests to player (like angler do it) for small change status of player world (from crimson/corrupt) back to normal or/and for obtaining new items/weapons/something :dryadwink:.
Quests like "kill x (x=number) Eaters of Souls/Face Monsters/etc." or/and quests like "obtain x vertebrae/worm tooth" would bring to Terraria lot of fun :dryadnaughty:. I guess when the corruption/crimson worlds become much smaller - the monsters and bosses will be much harder to slay. Item rewards will be given after completing the quests (like angler's) and on 23:59 every day [after completed the quests] switching 2% of corruption/crimson worlds to normal - yeah, you'll got a lot of work but IN ONE DAY YOU CAN DO 4 QUESTS - not only one like the angler has - here you can back off these "bad" biomes from 2% to 8% per day.
Maybe dev change 2% to 3% or 1% [it would be 12% per day for completed all 4 quests it's a "little" to much and 4% per day it's a little and maybe even not enough (especially when you have to slay 10 Devourer or bring 20 rotten chunks)] but I think 2% is very balanced for all game.
Invasion of corrupt/crimson/hallow (new :dryadhappy:) enemies would be fun too :dryadwink:

Last edited:
Quests sound like a lot of fun, especially for removing Corruption/Crimson from your world. I doubt that the Dryad would switch back Hallow, as she seems to like it and only thinks the world is truly evil if it is being overpowered by Corruption or Crimson.

Quests sound like a lot of fun, especially for removing Corruption/Crimson from your world. I doubt that the Dryad would switch back Hallow, as she seems to like it and only thinks the world is truly evil if it is being overpowered by Corruption or Crimson.

I think turn back [to normal] Crimson and Corruption without Hallow is ok.

I hope we'll see it in 1.4 :dryadwink:

Last edited:
Cool.

Imagine if she requests you to destroy Shadow Orbs/Crimson Hearts when you don't have the hard mode pickaxes. Profit for the Dryad since you need purification powder.:dryadwink:

Sounds like it would be fun to see.

it would give players encouragement to try and cleanse the world of the corruption and it would be fun to battle enemies. it would be fun to be able to do this in your spare time. and certainly more fun than the fishing quests.

would you be given rewards for completing the quests though? or would it just be there for fun?

In my idea item rewards are given after completing the quests (like angler's) and on 23:59 every day [after completed the quests] switching 2% of corruption/crimson worlds to normal - yeah, you'll got a lot of work but in one day you can do 4 quests - not only one like the angler has - here you can back off these "bad" biomes from 2% to 8% per day.

Maybe dev change 2% to 3% or 1% [it would be 12% per day for completed all 4 quests it's a "little" to much and 4% per day it's a little and maybe even not enough (especially when you have to slay 10 Devourer or bring 20 rotten chunks)] but I think 2% is very balanced for all game.

In my idea item rewards are given after completing the quests (like angler's) and on 23:59 every day [after completed the quests] switching 2% of corruption/crimson worlds to normal - yeah, you'll got a lot of work but in one day you can do 4 quests - not only one like the angler has - here you can back off these "bad" biomes from 2% to 8% per day.

ohhhh okay! I quite like this idea it would be cool to see in game. it's rewarding and motivating!

So, what you think ? I guess in 1.4 when creative mode perhaps will be add to Terraria - and if every thing have to be obtained until play on creative - quest missions would be very helpful.

Not bad. I was thinking of having quests where you have to enter a maze/dungeon and fight a boss (minotaur eg.) in tight spaces and retrieve special items. or mark various areas with circles on the map where powerful/legendary items are hidden away and have guardians guarding them with traps and lava. Or parkour/platforming stage where you can only jump on platforms. if you use rocket boots or wings, u be teleported to the beginning.

What a great idea! it sounds pretty nice. Hopefully, this will be added!
I am always having problems with Crimson, and it is very hard to remove it completely. And I always wander, why Dryad isn't helping with corruption removal, because she has all her magical things, like purifacation powder and others.

Good but i would want a pre hard mode item that would clean a lot of corruption and crimson
like the clentaminator but clears a little bit less and pre hard mode solution which would be the green solution and corrupt and crimson forms and have the dryad ask to add more corrupt or crimson

Good but i would want a pre hard mode item that would clean a lot of corruption and crimson
like the clentaminator but clears a little bit less and pre hard mode solution which would be the green solution and corrupt and crimson forms and have the dryad ask to add more corrupt or crimson

You got "Purification Powder" for that I guess. But - yes - I think dev can add upgrade for that in early hardmode - before obtaining clentaminator.

Back
Top Bottom