NPCs & Enemies Quests from Dryad (changing status of worlds or/and new items for finishing it)

Quests from Dryad for...

• ...new items and changing Terraria biomes back to normal.

• ...only new items.

• ...only small changing "bad" biomes to normal.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyway, I think on adding list of some items - for example 4 or 5 weapon for each class and maybe even armor - stay tuned :dryadwink:.
If you have any idea for reward just comment it below - I want to know what you think :dryadnaughty: and maybe dev would implement some things to Terraria :dryadcool:

Last edited:
How about the monsters needed in quest when you finished 10 quest will be rare to see (e.g : Corruption Mimic)
Rare mobs after completed 10 ten quest ? Well...if drop from them will be much increased then it makes sense.

Last edited:
So it looks like me and people that voted has to hope that quests be bring on the next patch :dryadwink: Either way it can be bring in mods :dryadtongue:

I support this a lot because it would be fun and cool for multiplayer when you can help someone change their world to normal, or they could help you change your world back to normal. But, I have a question. Does the amount of quests multiply x4 for every player, or does the quest limit per in-game day permanently stay at 4? No matter the outcome, I would love to hear from anyone of what they think.

I support this a lot because it would be fun and cool for multiplayer when you can help someone change their world to normal, or they could help you change your world back to normal. But, I have a question. Does the amount of quests multiply x4 for every player, or does the quest limit per in-game day permanently stay at 4? No matter the outcome, I would love to hear from anyone of what they think.

Well, I do not though about it earlier. Angler quest's limit is one for player and is rewarded in items. Here rewards are change on world and items. I think if every player on world can do 4x quests in one day (for example we can have 5 players on server in multiplayer) that would be easy to "clean the world" but too hard to get new and special items. I would say it will be better if quest limit per in-game day permanently stay at 4 for one world - but maybe some quest's like "kill 20 devourer" rather would be shared with other players [for example] in the same team.
In this way we can gather all items a bit longer and have fun with gathering vertebrae and killing monsters.

I support this, as the Dryad always nags you about the world's health and doesnt incentivize or reward you for it. I like the idea that you could get special rewards for bounties on Hallow/Corrupt/Crimson enemies. If I might make a suggestion: a few unique evil biome minibosses will only spawn once you accept a quest from the Dryad to kill them.

Back
Top Bottom