Apparently he's also a space alien
At least he tells everyone.
Is he legitimate? The real deal?
Or is it a lie made for fun?
And also his stand which allows him
To become creatures landmade or finned
In fact he can become anything
Thanks to "Fire-Ice-Wind"
This is great! Much appreciated, Qui Devorat. :)
But uh, there's no ice, it's Earth Wind and Fire. just to correct.

The crimson red.
Rivers of it around.
Covering the walls
Seeping into the ground.
And so, a corpse
Comes crashing on the floor
It's gushing, opened chest
Causing more red to pour.
A scythe wound, large and wide
The cause of his death
His only word "Reaper."
Being his final dying breath.
Dat was fast and beutiful

I'm enjoying your poetry so far, and I have a request based on the backstory of my character.
Excession was a normal Terrarian, until he and his friend were exploring in the corruption. They found a spring of corrupted water that would provide long life, but at the cost of turning them evil. Excession's friend betrayed him, and he got stuck under a pile of rubble with his arm laying in the pool. The pool was covered, so his friend left, but it sustained Excession, turning him into a demon. He eventually gathered enough energy to break free, and take revenge.
He is now thousands of years old, and still tries to fight for good, even though he has been corrupted.
Sorry if it is long, you don't have to do it if you don't want to however.

I'm enjoying your poetry so far, and I have a request based on the backstory of my character.
Excession was a normal Terrarian, until he and his friend were exploring in the corruption. They found a spring of corrupted water that would provide long life, but at the cost of turning them evil. Excession's friend betrayed him, and he got stuck under a pile of rubble with his arm laying in the pool. The pool was covered, so his friend left, but it sustained Excession, turning him into a demon. He eventually gathered enough energy to break free, and take revenge.
He is now thousands of years old, and still tries to fight for good, even though he has been corrupted.
Sorry if it is long, you don't have to do it if you don't want to however.
So basically like backstory except I was dead when I was turned into a humanoid abomination?
Also a combination of hellish energy and dark energy was my "magic defibrillator."

So basically like backstory except I was dead when I was turned into a humanoid abomination?
Also a combination of hellish energy and dark energy was my "magic defibrillator."
Basically, yep. The whole sustaining corrupting pond kept him alive
A backstory in poem form.
Eventually, when I'm done with my current Terraria Novel, I will turn that backstory into a sequel, but not quite a sequel, and have it extend afterwards...

Basically, yep. The whole sustaining corrupting pond kept him alive
A backstory in poem form.
Eventually, when I'm done with my current Terraria Novel, I will turn that backstory into a sequel, but not quite a sequel, and have it extend afterwards...
Ok.
Sorry for the damn enthusiasm in your character.
Yours looking like the Grim Reaper and my unglamoured look being pale with glowing green veins and glowing green eyes that exude tendrils of cursed fire.
Anyway, so let's get cracking shall we?

Ok.
Sorry for the damn enthusiasm in your character.
Yours looking like the Grim Reaper and my unglamoured look being pale with glowing green veins and glowing green eyes that exude tendrils of cursed fire.
Anyway, so let's get cracking shall we?
Sweet, thanks! I can't wait to read it!
Also, this is what he looks like...
Excession web..png

He's free to move, but his demon powers are limited during the day, or in the hallowed biome.
Huh.
I can move at any time of day, and any place. Although if I were to walk into the church or into the hallow, my considerable healing factor would be dulled.
That demonic-corruption cocktail may have me brought me back as a horror in human flesh, but I am also something much different from corruption and the denizens of hell.
A blend, you could say.
That's why, that despite holy things nulling my regen factor, it doesn't affect anything else.

ANYWAY ENOUGH BLATHERING ON MY PART.
TIME TO GET DESE HANDS WORKIN.
XD

Huh.
I can move at any time of day, and any place. Although if I were to walk into the church or into the hallow, my considerable healing factor would be dulled.
That demonic-corruption cocktail may have me brought me back as a horror in human flesh, but I am also something much different from corruption and the denizens of hell.
A blend, you could say.
That's why, that despite holy things nulling my regen factor, it doesn't affect anything else.

ANYWAY ENOUGH BLATHERING ON MY PART.
TIME TO GET DESE HANDS WORKIN.
XD
:D
That was entertaining.
(Also, he's a demon, so he has dark powers besides long life, but he'd prefer to be human again...)
I just realized this thread has turned into a long conversation about my avatar.:)

Back to poetry!

Back
Top Bottom