Qui Devorat's Poetic request bar.

My sincerest congratulations on your writing skills. I like to think I can write poems quickly but mine are not yet up to thine caliber. I shall continue on my quest to match your great skill. Until tomorrow sensei.

Poem 1:
The President of Romania has been brainwashed by Martians and has declared war of all of Europe.
4 Stanzas, rhyming scheme.

Poem 2:
A polar bear has moved south and is in a battle with a moose.
5 stanzas, euphony.

Poem 3:
A pumpkin has come to life and makes the decision to become a cowboy. He puts on a hat and bandanna around the
bottom of his face. He then begins writing poems.
6 stanzas, no rhymes.+

Poem 1:
The President of Romania has been brainwashed by Martians and has declared war of all of Europe.

Poem 2:
5 stanzas, euphony.

Poem 3:
A pumpkin has come to life and makes the decision to become a cowboy. He puts on a hat and bandanna around the
6 stanzas, no rhymes.+
Is number three based on meh perchance? I've already made enough with my face in them.

Oh, well then yes. It was about the character that you have as your icon. If not then you can do one about the building of train tracks across the western US. Same format.

Poem 1:

Poem 2:
5 stanzas, euphony.

Poem 3:
6 stanzas, no rhymes.+

The Romanian man,
a ruler of his home
A man of forgiveness,
yet a man of stone.

A probe in his ear
Feeding him line after line
Lest they detonate
A bomb on his spine.

Darkness prevails
In the man of stone's mind.
His real self locked away
where no man can find

His body was a puppet
(Handy ear plugs that Martian sells)
To declares war on all.
How they learned from Orson Welles.

One emerging from colder seas.
The second stuck between thick oak trees.
A Polar bear lost in a stranger's land
A moose caught in a matter unplanned.

Snapping bark meets the bear's gaze
The moose's eyes in a docile haze.
It's mind unfazed by the glare of the bear
Ignorant about the new holes it may tear.

Blinding pain shoots causes the moose strife
And it bursts into adrenaline-fuelled life.
Antlers smashing into the bear's chest
A warning snort of one trying to best.

A bear's claw smashing into it's face
The moose taking it and keeping pace
Tree trunks are felled, branches are thrown
As these two rage on, their short fuses blown.

Both titans fighting to the death
Pounding and mauling until there is no breath.
But which one survives the destructive duel
That's you to decide, and the story to fuel.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444671487,1444671466][/DOUBLEPOST]No.3 is gonna be later.

A land untouched
But now and forever
No more.

With the tides,
Marauders claimed the land
Natives diseased and dwindling

The land's reflection grew
Cities spawning from the dirt
To welcome the incursion.

Metal beasts spawned from the forge
But nary with any limbs
Defects of their creator

The factories' core
Clasped these broken things
Breathing life and meaning

They now take flight
Roaring across the plains
Prey evolving to predator.

I have a big request, I don't care how long it takes. Please attempt!
A poem about the weather
Have a few rhymes
Eight to ten stanzas, please.
:nursesmile:

I have a big request, I don't care how long it takes. Please attempt!
A poem about the weather
Have a few rhymes
Eight to ten stanzas, please.
:nursesmile:
Well we have reached an understanding of the whole "don't care how long it takes" cos it's 11pm over here.
No nasties meant, just that it's late.
Tomorrow.

Wonderful. The word document I have is now 3 pages worth of poems.
You have only three rules, student.
1. Don't rip anyone off. Being original is good sport, being a ripoff just showcases a feeling of tastelessness. (Besides the fact that plagiarising things is rather tasteless and poor as well.)
2. Don't try to pass other people's work as your own. They don't do the same to us (and if they do, then they aren't good customers to your joint.) No creator likes moochers.
3. Be a good and patient sort. Treat people the way you want to be treated, essentially.

Can you write a poem about civilization leaving
In the year 301 AR (AR means "Advanced Rail", the time period where information began to flow more freely round the planet of Cetalon, due to the modes of transportation that were introduced. Also known as the Second Age), a planet was discovered by an astronomer, using a telescope. It was named Cebathalus 2, after a philosopher from long ago.

Then, in the year 2996 AR, A flight of space-farers were exploring the belt of asteroids surrounding their home planet (Cetalon), and they just so happened to peer at Cebathalus 2 through a very high-powered telescope. In awe of what they saw, they dropped their mission, and peered at it for months on end, gathering data from the sights they saw, studying the clouds and sending drones. The drone telemitry indicated that it was incredibly similar to Cetalon (the home planet of all known races), and the next generation of astronauts (3011 AR onward) used the flight to their furthest moon as a stepping stone to get there. They reported that it had a more hospitable climate, and was rich in resources. A new sensation swept throughout the people of Cetalon, one that had not been felt ever before. That of a new kind of exploration. There was a race to construct huge ships, capable of long distance travel, and that sparked a war. It was a most violent conflict, and new machinery was needed. The planet was industrialized, and covered in machines, even moreso than it was before. Once the war was won, in 3031 AR, (the victors being the Sileans), and the ships constructed, a peace treaty was signed by the major powers, and most of the civilizations left their planet in the great Colonial Ships, bound for Cebathalus 2, leaving behind their homes and work, and the planet was settled when the ships reached it in 3056 AR. It soon became a huge metropolitan city, and advances in science were found behind every corner. Lightspeed travel was made possible by the Tipler Drive (A device which is used to phase objects halfway out of the normal universe, propelling them forward via the gravity singularity at the center of a Tipler Cylinder.). They left behind vast industrial civilizations on their home planet, however, and Cetalon started to reclaim its lost land. Most of the areas that were once occupied by cities are now forests, filled with lost buildings and interesting machinery left to rust. This planet, once named Cetalon, is now called Rustland. Those who couldn't get on the ships (very few people were left behind), stayed on Cetalon and formed into their own little groups.

The year is now 3087 AR, 31 years after society left Rustland. Some alliances/clans have been formed. The planet has retreated into a state of feral wilderness.
Most, if not all of the land remains abandoned, filled with broken and rusting machines and cities. The total count of people on Rustland is somewhere around the mark of 8,500.

The largest of these groups is known by the name "Kratalinius' Hands". It is a coalition of the people who rejected the peace treaty, and they are hostile to anyone who has left the planet, or who has proven to be dangerous. They are very territorial, and are known to start wars frequently. Their main goal is to get off Rustland, while breaking up the peace pact.

Most people tend to stick together in smaller groups, such as families, although there are other, smaller factions, such as "The Sons of Cervius". They are highly secretive, and are hostile to KH forces. It is believed that they possess advanced technology, and rumors have been circulated, that state that some of the last Ferisians are part of this group.

There is an ongoing war between factions, and many people are hostile. Most, if not all of the land remains abandoned, filled with broken and rusting machines and cities. Civilization is carried on by very small towns, and vast tracts of land remain wilderness, and hostile.

Also, with the relatively recent departure of society, the Sileans have decided to make leave their underground realm, and have a gander at the surface.
?

Back
Top Bottom