Quick and Easy Fireplaces in your Console World

ManDaMisdemeanor

Skeletron Prime
Hello everyone. I'm sure a tut of this is floating around out there somewhere, just not here. PC 1.3 introduced craftable fireplaces for your Terraria homes. However, you can create the comfort of a fireplace in your Terraria Console castles, homes, shacks or what have you in a few quick and easy steps.

Terraria_20150815152548.jpg

Step one: Choose the material that you wanna make your fireplace. You can choose any wall type you want, so be creative :D
Once you have chose yourmaterial, you will make the body of your fireplace five wall tiles across three tiles high.

Terraria_20150815154915.jpg

Once you have the body built, add in your walls, then paint the bottom center of the fireplace body with a roller. It should look like this...

Terraria_20150815155134.jpg

Finally, add a campfire in the center, place platforms for a mantle, and decorate to taste :merchantgrin:

Terraria_20150815155354.jpg

Adding a nice regen buff while adding style to your homes. Thank you for your time and I hope you find this useful.

This is why I'm glad other people can work this stuff out. Because I would never have thought to do this. Never ever. Thank you ManDaMisdemeanor. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. :3

I'm glad you all find this useful. The thing I always liked about creating this is you're not limited to what you can use to build this. Any wall type or color can be used so you can be as creative as you want :D

I'm glad you all find this useful. The thing I always liked about creating this is you're not limited to what you can use to build this. Any wall type or color can be used so you can be as creative as you want :D

I just used it in once of my houses on my new world. So thank you :D

Back
Top Bottom