PS3 Quick Trading, if possible

Ice-Mike

Terrarian
Hello, I am Ice-Mike and have played Terraria for quite some time. I have many items to trade with others on PS3 version of Terraria. I am willing to trade any item I currently have, for one or more of the following items.

Items I want:
1) Orange Bloodroot or Orange Dye
2) Rod of Discord
3) Eskimo armor
4) Mining armor (Chest piece and Legs)
5) Pets (Only if none of the above are an item you have)

Items I have:
1) Most full armor sets, except for the ones I want.
2) Most Dyes (Except for ones needing Orange Dye as a recipe)
3) Most Endgame weapons/tools, including All Pumpkin Moon weapons, Most Frost Moon weapons, Rare and Low-drop rate weapons/tools.
4) Coins (Willing to "Buy" items, If you do not want to trade)
5) Most Boss/Event summoning items
6) Anything you can think of that you may want that I have not listed.

My PSN is Ice-M1k3, You may either contact me in this forum or in a message on PSN, if you are interested. Please include which item you would have to trade as well as what item you want in return.

I have Orange Bloodroot, Mining Armor, Eskimo Armor (blue & pink), and I'll trade for a full stack of Titanium Ore for everything.

I have Orange Bloodroot, Mining Armor, Eskimo Armor (blue & pink), and I'll trade for a full stack of Titanium Ore for everything.
I do not have Titanium Ore at the moment, is there anything else you would like for the items, I am willing to trade for all the items.

I have the Eskimo and mining set with pets, I'll trade for some pumpking/frost moon items!

My PSN: isr1947

I'm on during the weekend from ~7:00 to ~9 or 10:00 am. I'm in eastern time zone of the U.S.

Thanks!

I have the Eskimo and mining set with pets, I'll trade for some pumpking/frost moon items!

My PSN: isr1947

I'm on during the weekend from ~7:00 to ~9 or 10:00 am. I'm in eastern time zone of the U.S.

Thanks!
I can trade Pumpkin Moon/Frost Moon right now if you'd like, just tell me which ones and I will bring them.

I would like the horsemans blade, the razor pine and/or the blizzard staff. Can't right now, maybe tomorrow? In the morning tho.

I would like the horsemans blade, the razor pine and/or the blizzard staff. Can't right now, maybe tomorrow? In the morning tho.
I have those items, okay, trade will commenced tomorrow, thank you for your cooperation!
[DOUBLEPOST=1425669360][/DOUBLEPOST]
Scratch the last post, I do have Titanium Ore, I am willing to trade the full stack that you want.

No problem! Just to clarify two things:

1) which world are we using, yours or mine or a new world?
2) I don't have a mic, so do you want to use a chat room or not?

No problem! Just to clarify two things:

1) which world are we using, yours or mine or a new world?
2) I don't have a mic, so do you want to use a chat room or not?
Since I am the one who is seeking, if we could go to your world, that would be okay. A chat room would work.

Back
Top Bottom