Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Why can't I extract this wavebank?

it says error "Index was outside the bounds of the array"

its not a matter of size because the touhou wavebank is 600 MB

u know exactly how many tracks rn ? i put 90 tracks, it wont load the game
you are right, and what's wierder is the wavebank created hasa small file size
I edited this certain wavebank which is 600 mb because I added track 90, I rebuild it and it suddenly became 137 mb and guess what, the game infinitely loads the sunflower loading screen while the intro music keeps looping also (with a black screen)

I edited this certain wavebank which is 600 mb because I added track 90, I rebuild it and it suddenly became 137 mb and guess what, the game infinitely loads the sunflower loading screen while the intro music keeps looping also (with a black screen)
it become smaller size because u build and convert the file to xwb format. the main problem is, how many exactly the track so we can stop that infinite sunflower loading

u know exactly how many tracks rn ? i put 90 tracks, it wont load the game

It's strange but when I was randomly testing with random numbers higher than 90 tracks, it suprised me when it started working with 92 tracks. I don't know why it started working, cause there are no info for track 91 i 92, so I don't think they even should exist. Streaming was also enabled.

strange.png

When using this to extract the wavebank all the audio comes out as glitchy static. Made sure it was set to streaming, doesn't change anything :(

Update: Had to use another program called unxwb that was intended for Stardew Valley modding, but it worked perfectly for Terraria's Wavebank as well. It doesn't name the tracks or allow the rebuilding of wavebanks like this does, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom