tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

What is your favorite ammo added in the 0.5.0 Crazy Ammo Update?

• Glass Bullet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reverse Arrow

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Teleportation Arrow

• Palladium Bullet

• Orichalcum Bullet

• Titanium Bullet

• Cobalt Arrow

• Mythril Arrow

• Adamantite Arrow

• Gun Arrow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just a note but this mod seems to conflict with calamity and tremor have tried loading this mod with both separately and together and would not work would be nice if you could possibly look into this as these are other huge mods
what do you mean by conflicts with tremor and calamity? just tested them with this mod and they seem to work fine

Discovered a SERIOUS bug in this mod

I don't know why, but the Rhutiun Staff can bug out and summon "half" version of itself, this isn't the serious part, the serious part is this will corrupt (player) saves.
Or atleast it will with the mods I'm playing with, it's just nothing else broke terribly, just your staff.
Most of the mods I got arn't super game changing just some calamity and Hamstar mods. But I do have Kalciphoz's RPG mod and Magic Storage.

I can't really recreate this bug, just spam click the staff during boss fights... In this case it happens during the Slime God's or I guess a boss with alot of projectiles, so try that.

Discovered a SERIOUS bug in this mod

I don't know why, but the Rhutiun Staff can bug out and summon "half" version of itself, this isn't the serious part, the serious part is this will corrupt (player) saves.
Or atleast it will with the mods I'm playing with, it's just nothing else broke terribly, just your staff.
Most of the mods I got arn't super game changing just some calamity and Hamstar mods. But I do have Kalciphoz's RPG mod and Magic Storage.

I can't really recreate this bug, just spam click the staff during boss fights... In this case it happens during the Slime God's or I guess a boss with alot of projectiles, so try that.

I can understand the part of only half of it summoning since the guardian is two projectiles and terraria has a strict 200 projectile limit so there was probably already 200 projectile active, however I see no way how it would corrupt a player save. If your issue can't be recreated there is no way I can figure out what caused your issue. If the guardian only being half spawned is your only evidence for the Rhuthinium guardian staff causing corruption I doubt it's what's causing it, the only interaction the guardian has with the player is ownership (which EVERY projectile does) and checking the player's sentry count, neither of which modify (and thus possibly corrupt) the player.

I can understand the part of only half of it summoning since the guardian is two projectiles and terraria has a strict 200 projectile limit so there was probably already 200 projectile active, however I see no way how it would corrupt a player save. If your issue can't be recreated there is no way I can figure out what caused your issue. If the guardian only being half spawned is your only evidence for the Rhuthinium guardian staff causing corruption I doubt it's what's causing it, the only interaction the guardian has with the player is ownership (which EVERY projectile does) and checking the player's sentry count, neither of which modify (and thus possibly corrupt) the player.
No that's not what I was saying, that's something that seems to be happening when there's alot of projectiles on screen.
It's AFTER that happens, and I save and quit, my player is no longer selectable from the game screen IE corrupted.
I really have no guesses to what is really happening or why this (a projectile) would do this, but I can confirm it IS the staff, nothing else has caused this.
Just asking you to look into it, I'll try seeing if I recreate the problem without other mods.

PS: The new additions to mod since months ago are very nice. Just thought I'd leave my approval.

No that's not what I was saying, that's something that seems to be happening when there's alot of projectiles on screen.
It's AFTER that happens, and I save and quit, my player is no longer selectable from the game screen IE corrupted.
I really have no guesses to what is really happening or why this (a projectile) would do this, but I can confirm it IS the staff, nothing else has caused this.
Just asking you to look into it, I'll try seeing if I recreate the problem without other mods.

PS: The new additions to mod since months ago are very nice. Just thought I'd leave my approval.
I did attempt to recreate it but I couldn't. I spammed slime gods and Rhuthinium guardians, no errors.

As for your player check if the player file or its backup is still in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Players if not check the recycling bin.

It seems strange how your player just disappeared I've never gotten a corrupted player but whenever a world gets corrupt I'll get an error when trying to load a world and it'll ask if I want to load the backup. It sounds like your player just straight up got deleted somehow.

I still don't understand why you think the staff is causing it especially after you quit. The more info you can give about the issue the more likely I'll be able to recreate it and fix it.

Nope, the files are there, he didn't vanish, it's just this is what happens on the title screen:
--the player will have 100 HP and 0 Mana
--the player will be untouched Terraria, as in: Default hair, colors, cloths so on, he will not have any armors or dyes on
--clicking the player does nothing
--play time and player difficulty (soft/normal/hardcore) will show normally

If you want, I could PM you my player files and you can see yourself that it is messed up

It might be the RPG mods I got, again, will have to test myself one mod at a time. Never seen anything like this happen before.

Nope, the files are there, he didn't vanish, it's just this is what happens on the title screen:
--the player will have 100 HP and 0 Mana
--the player will be untouched Terraria, as in: Default hair, colors, cloths so on, he will not have any armors or dyes on
--clicking the player does nothing
--play time and player difficulty (soft/normal/hardcore) will show normally

If you want, I could PM you my player files and you can see yourself that it is messed up

It might be the RPG mods I got, again, will have to test myself one mod at a time. Never seen anything like this happen before.

If you didn't use that player after the issue happened try moving the .tplr file for your player out of you players folder and then remove the .bak on your player's .tplr.bak that will make the game use the backup for your player.

also if we're going to continue this conversation we should use DM on discord

Is it normal that the game freezes if I am inside the temple in the air, then go outside of it (like flying beside the structure) and want to go back onto solid blocks? Because that happened every time I visited the area and accidentally fell off because I got hit and the knockback kicked me off the ground.

Is it normal that the game freezes if I am inside the temple in the air, then go outside of it (like flying beside the structure) and want to go back onto solid blocks? Because that happened every time I visited the area and accidentally fell off because I got hit and the knockback kicked me off the ground.
Thank you for reporting this. I did some testing and found out that this is cause by the High Priests. I think they are trying to teleport cause they are far away from the player but there are no valid tiles to teleport to so they just inifintely search for tiles that aren't there. Will be fixed next update.

Last edited:
Hey, sorry for no updates from me, but I can confirm this mod was not responsible for the problems I had. I had it happen again and I wasn't using anything from here.
Sorry for the trouble and no response :(

Anywho, I see a new update is out, sweet!

Sorry for the double post, but there's a constant debug stream coming from this mod, I think you forgot to turn something off.
Anyways it makes the game unplayable for me

Sorry for the double post, but there's a constant debug stream coming from this mod, I think you forgot to turn something off.
Anyways it makes the game unplayable for me
yeah that bugg got reported by 2 other people on discord it has been fixed in the most recent version

Thanks, so that was the cause! Damn those High Priests and there teleportation ability! Anyways I'm happy that it is fixed now :D

their seems to be a issue with the Dinosaur invasion in multiplayer...the Helicopters are desyncing and seem to be bouncing around sometimes in multiplayer when their hit.

their seems to be a issue with the Dinosaur invasion in multiplayer...the Helicopters are desyncing and seem to be bouncing around sometimes in multiplayer when their hit.
alright I'll look into it, although it might be a bit I'm trying to fix O.L.O.R.D.'s multiplayer right now and it's proving to be a headache

that boss it has 1 eye and it summons walls things that boss scared me when I summoned it also when I died the sprite stayed there

hello mod creator i have a bug for you to fix if you can it said runtime error and here is what it said
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.
at Terraria.TileObject.CanPlace(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Int32 style, Int32 dir, TileObject& objectData, Boolean onlyCheck, Boolean checkStay)
at Terraria.WorldGen.PlaceObject(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Boolean mute, Int32 style, Int32 alternate, Int32 random, Int32 direction)
at Terraria.WorldGen.PlaceTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean mute, Boolean forced, Int32 plr, Int32 style)
at QwertysRandomContent.SkyFortress.generateRoom(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type) in c:\Users\Dad\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\QwertysRandomContent\SkyFortress.cs:line 500
at QwertysRandomContent.SkyFortress.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__7(GenerationProgress progress) in c:\Users\Dad\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\QwertysRandomContent\SkyFortress.cs:line 940
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Int32 style, Int32 dir, TileObject& objectData, Boolean onlyCheck, Boolean checkStay)
at Terraria.WorldGen.PlaceObject(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Boolean mute, Int32 style, Int32 alternate, Int32 random, Int32 direction)
at Terraria.WorldGen.PlaceTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean mute, Boolean forced, Int32 plr, Int32 style)
at QwertysRandomContent.SkyFortress.generateRoom(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type) in c:\Users\Dad\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\QwertysRandomContent\SkyFortress.cs:line 500
at QwertysRandomContent.SkyFortress.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__7(GenerationProgress progress) in c:\Users\Dad\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\QwertysRandomContent\SkyFortress.cs:line 940
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)

so how can i fix this so it won't crash my game and how to cheak cofig file when it does not have one and how to set this Boolean to false

hello mod creator i have a bug for you to fix if you can it said runtime error and here is what it said
at Terraria.
at Terraria.TileObject.CanPlace(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Int32 style, Int32 dir, TileObject& objectData, Boolean onlyCheck, Boolean checkStay)
(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Int32 style, Int32 dir, TileObject& objectData, Boolean onlyCheck, Boolean checkStay)

so how can i fix this so it won't crash my game and how to cheak cofig file when it does not have one and how to set this Boolean to false
When does this error happen?
Also I much prefer if bugs get posted on the discord server

Back
Top Bottom