tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

What is your favorite ammo added in the 0.5.0 Crazy Ammo Update?

• Glass Bullet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reverse Arrow

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Teleportation Arrow

• Palladium Bullet

• Orichalcum Bullet

• Titanium Bullet

• Cobalt Arrow

• Mythril Arrow

• Adamantite Arrow

• Gun Arrow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried that, but what is it supposed to do then?
It's not pointing me toward the mini dungeon where the boss is located, like the wiki says

Hm....how did you obtain the compass? Did you find it in a chest naturally, or did you use a mod like Cheat Sheet to give it to yourself?

Found 2 already, in chests

Did you move your character from your main world to a new world to get a compass and then travel back to your main world? (Some players, myself included, will make a new world when a mod updates so they can loot it of the new stuff they can't get and take the treasures back to their main world.)

Did you move your character from your main world to a new world to get a compass and then travel back to your main world? (Some players, myself included, will make a new world when a mod updates so they can loot it of the new stuff they can't get and take the treasures back to their main world.)
Nawh, playing multiplayer with a friend (Also using thorium, calamity and some other mods) and just started the world & found the compasses in that same world

Nawh, playing multiplayer with a friend (Also using thorium, calamity and some other mods) and just started the world & found the compasses in that same world
Hm....I'm going to have to say that you got unlucky and Calamity's Ice Pyramid or another mod's structure spawned over top of it.

Hm....I'm going to have to say that you got unlucky and Calamity's Ice Pyramid or another mod's structure spawned over top of it.
I see the problem.
The ice-y arrow that's supposed to point you in the right direction doesnt show up when you play multiplayer.
Went into the world single player and it showed up D:

I see the problem.
The ice-y arrow that's supposed to point you in the right direction doesnt show up when you play multiplayer.
Went into the world single player and it showed up D:
Welp, that's a bug. I like to play alone, so I didn't know that was a thing. At least it's been brought into the light, so there will most likely be a bug fix for that soon.

Gemini QUiver doesn't work, in multiplayer at least.
You can see arrows coming out the back on other playres, but not yourself, but they don't deal damage

Yeah I really should hammer down on the multiplayer bugs. Maybe after i finish the giant sword boss. Also if you want to ask a quick question use the discord server it's much more active.

Back
Top Bottom