tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

What is your favorite ammo added in the 0.5.0 Crazy Ammo Update?

• Glass Bullet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reverse Arrow

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Teleportation Arrow

• Palladium Bullet

• Orichalcum Bullet

• Titanium Bullet

• Cobalt Arrow

• Mythril Arrow

• Adamantite Arrow

• Gun Arrow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could you give an option (via config for example) to disable the prefixes added by this mod ? I'm really enjoying the content, but rolling the prefixes I want is incredibly difficult with all these modded prefixes popping up.

Hey, I think I encountered a bug with this mod. The hydra head summoning staff crashes the game if you use it when there are other summons already out. I have not tested to see if it was because the summon took up multiple slots or if it would do it even with summons that take up one slot. Let me know if you need more information.

Hey, I think I encountered a bug with this mod. The hydra head summoning staff crashes the game if you use it when there are other summons already out. I have not tested to see if it was because the summon took up multiple slots or if it would do it even with summons that take up one slot. Let me know if you need more information.
Yes I would like more information is there an error message with the crash I can see?

Well it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it just freezes and I have to end the task via task manager. Here's the log in case it helps at all. Let me know if you need more information, still.

Attachments

• Logs.txt
    80 bytes · Views: 132
Some bugs I found:

Hydrospear will glitch behind your character if you click and hold for a few seconds

Aqueous arrow does not work well with Gemini's Quiver and generates an infinite amount of Aqueous arrows

Some bugs I found:

Hydrospear will glitch behind your character if you click and hold for a few seconds

Aqueous arrow does not work well with Gemini's Quiver and generates an infinite amount of Aqueous arrows
I can't recreate this hydrospear bug, but that aqueous arrow with gemini's quiver definately need to be fixed

I want to tell you: this mod is AMAZING! The only thing, I want to suggest you: can you add a way to turn your new sprites into old ones? For example, old sky fortress, ancient machine's (to Fazer's one) and it's items, gun chackram, Rhuthinium stuff? Because I prefer Terraria styled mods and you practically did that Sprite change code (to look at WIP Sky Fortress's resprite), so it probably won't be too hard.

I want to tell you: this mod is AMAZING! The only thing, I want to suggest you: can you add a way to turn your new sprites into old ones? For example, old sky fortress, ancient machine's (to Fazer's one) and it's items, gun chackram, Rhuthinium stuff? Because I prefer Terraria styled mods and you practically did that Sprite change code (to look at WIP Sky Fortress's resprite), so it probably won't be too hard.
sure thing

Prefix it all with *Ancient* or *Elder"
That'll do the trick

Update on that config to switch sprites:
As it turns out I can't change item textures without breaking recipes, sorry.
Tiles can be changed via config though, I also got fortress enemies working.
Ancient Machine's new sprite has different dimensions/gores/and missiles work slightly different so I can't make an easy config switch for it.

Update on that config to switch sprites:
As it turns out I can't change item textures without breaking recipes, sorry.
Tiles can be changed via config though, I also got fortress enemies working.
Ancient Machine's new sprite has different dimensions/gores/and missiles work slightly different so I can't make an easy config switch for it.
At least that! Thanks! You made changing sprites even easier than I expected (I expected that you will create separate mod for those sprites and it will be updated but not as active). Still hope that you will find a way to change sprites for items with recipe too later. ))

EDIT:

So, I tested and it doesn't really work. I tried both true and false in config and... It doesn't work for me. So, could you probably make separate mod for Terraria styled sprites then? It won't be hard because your mod can be extracted, as I know. If you won't do that, I will understand. But still having Terraria styled mod is better for me and I know some people people who think the same.

Last edited:
At least thay! Thanks! You made changing sprites even easier than I expected (I expected that you will create separate mod for those sprites and it will be updated but not as active). Still hope that you will find a way to change sprites for items with recipe too later. ))

EDIT:

So, I tested and it doesn't really work. I tried both true and false in config and... It doesn't work for me. So, could you probably make separate mod for Terraria styled sprites then? It won't be hard because your mod can be extracted, as I know. If you won't do that, I will understand. But still having Terraria styled mod is better for me and I know some people people who think the same.
It works for me you need to restart terraria, not just reload to update the sprites

I want to say that genuinely, this is one of my favorite mods around for Terraria. The bosses are so interesting, the Sky Fortress is easily one of if not my favorite modded biomes, and so much of it is so wonderfully fitting for Terraria. There are multiple times I've just smiled and went "That's so cool!"

The Polar Exterminator is one of my favorite all time modded bosses, the Sky Fortress is so pretty and well put together, such interesting structures. Dnas is such a cool block and gives the Sky Fortress such a cool novelty block to go collect. The Divine Light fight is very unique, the Ancient Machine is also such a neat little fight.

I'm not even in Hardmode yet but there is so much that is just charming and fun and so proper feeling about so much of the mod's content here. My only 'issue' so far is just how large the Ruthinium ore veins are. Very round and space consuming, with a bit of a hard red color to it. An adjustment would do well!

Last edited:
Hovering over any summoning item (including vanilla) crashes the game for me:
BzpRQeP.png

Hello this mod crashes the game when opening the Starter Bag from the Calamity Mod.

Attachments

• crash.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 120
Back
Top Bottom