tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

What is your favorite ammo added in the 0.5.0 Crazy Ammo Update?

• Glass Bullet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reverse Arrow

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Teleportation Arrow

• Palladium Bullet

• Orichalcum Bullet

• Titanium Bullet

• Cobalt Arrow

• Mythril Arrow

• Adamantite Arrow

• Gun Arrow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hovering over any summoning item (including vanilla) crashes the game for me:
BzpRQeP.png
Hello this mod crashes the game when opening the Starter Bag from the Calamity Mod.
yeah this seems to happen when hovering over a vanilla summon I just fixed it however I can't update the mod right now should be able to in about 4 hours sorry

I'm getting the error while hovering over a summoning item too, where the game crashes for me. It would be appreciated if you could try fixing this again (or possibly giving details on what could be causing this). Love the mod btw :)

The hydra boss cannot be killed, the heads will infinitely respawn (even with the butcher from cheat sheet)

I'm getting the error while hovering over a summoning item too, where the game crashes for me. It would be appreciated if you could try fixing this again (or possibly giving details on what could be causing this). Love the mod btw :)

yeah.. just figured out now that you have to update your mods on the mod browser, as the update doesn't show up when your looking at your mods in your mods menu...

Sword enlarger does not work with fargo's soul mod v. 0.6.1. There is any more known incompatibilities?
I'm having the same issue. I think it's due to the fargo's soul mod making the change to the tungsten enchantment. I don't know if that's something that's easy to fix or not, though. I know a little bit about programming and I can imagine that being hard to deal with depending on how the weapon size modifiers work. But then again, I'm not a Terraria modder, so I don't actually know.

I'm having the same issue. I think it's due to the fargo's soul mod making the change to the tungsten enchantment. I don't know if that's something that's easy to fix or not, though. I know a little bit about programming and I can imagine that being hard to deal with depending on how the weapon size modifiers work. But then again, I'm not a Terraria modder, so I don't actually know.
from the sounds it, it sounds like TMODLoader is getting confused over "which" one it should use rather then using both, it's less of a problem for this mod and more of a TMODLoader problem from the sounds of it.

IKR? They just keep sapwning over and over, the battle never ends.

Ok, is this Ruhthinium ore meant to spawn like this?.....I have thousands of it already :S

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 169
Bug report:
In multiplayer, one of us has the Lune (Jacket) armor set. The other died, and upon respawning, was able to cause the Lune moon on right clicking some objects, but only when clicking objects, and only appearing clientside. This is the person who DOESN'T have the armor.
Also, the Lune Moon can break things like bottles, and appears when single-right-clicking objects for the person wearing the armor, making opening doors and chests extremely annoying.

But report 2:
If placed on the ground, dnas will fly up like normal. In multiplayer (untested in singleplayer) it will, however, repeat this process, building up a pile multiple tall even if only one dnas was placed. This happens at random and has been observed as happening up to 2 minutes still after the initial dnas was placed.

But report 3:
High Priests will occasionally teleport to players on the other side of the map, so long as another player is engaged with them at the Sky Fortress.

Bug? report 4:
When shooting a bow, EVERY Aqueous in the inventory is shot alongside arrows. You can fill your inventory with Aqueous...es... And get insane damage. Not sure if this is technically intended behaviour and just a really off-the-wall useage but... Yeah.

BUG report 5:
So the Blood Medallion doesn't work very well.
When equipped, I simply can't use magic weapons. It's supposed to drain my health instead of mana, but instead they just don't work.
ALSO
If I equip the Blood Magic from Peculiarity alongside it, which removes your mana pool and adds it to health instead... The two conflict in a... Interesting way, and I rapidly lose health until I'm (still alive) at -61250/640 or less. Yes, negative health.
I had hoped it would be a cool combo for a blood mage build. Nope, just breaks reality.

Bug report 6ish:
In multiplayer, a number of boss summon items don't work. The Ancient Emblem has been observed doing nothing, and other items that work similarly to it. I'm not sure yet if this is a mod interaction or not, as it seems to affect a few summon items from a few mods, but not all.

Last edited:
Bug report:
In multiplayer, one of us has the Lune (Jacket) armor set. The other died, and upon respawning, was able to cause the Lune moon on right clicking some objects, but only when clicking objects, and only appearing clientside. This is the person who DOESN'T have the armor.
Also, the Lune Moon can break things like bottles, and appears when single-right-clicking objects for the person wearing the armor, making opening doors and chests extremely annoying.

But report 2:
If placed on the ground, dnas will fly up like normal. In multiplayer (untested in singleplayer) it will, however, repeat this process, building up a pile multiple tall even if only one dnas was placed. This happens at random and has been observed as happening up to 2 minutes still after the initial dnas was placed.

But report 3:
High Priests will occasionally teleport to players on the other side of the map, so long as another player is engaged with them at the Sky Fortress.

Bug? report 4:
When shooting a bow, EVERY Aqueous in the inventory is shot alongside arrows. You can fill your inventory with Aqueous...es... And get insane damage. Not sure if this is technically intended behaviour and just a really off-the-wall useage but... Yeah.

BUG report 5:
So the Blood Medallion doesn't work very well.
When equipped, I simply can't use magic weapons. It's supposed to drain my health instead of mana, but instead they just don't work.
ALSO
If I equip the Blood Magic from Peculiarity alongside it, which removes your mana pool and adds it to health instead... The two conflict in a... Interesting way, and I rapidly lose health until I'm (still alive) at -61250/640 or less. Yes, negative health.
I had hoped it would be a cool combo for a blood mage build. Nope, just breaks reality.

Bug report 6ish:
In multiplayer, a number of boss summon items don't work. The Ancient Emblem has been observed doing nothing, and other items that work similarly to it. I'm not sure yet if this is a mod interaction or not, as it seems to affect a few summon items from a few mods, but not all.

bug 1: wait so this is related to the jacket? The one which doesn't even give the moon bonus? Also I'll change the moon activation to YetAnotherSpecialAbillityKey I made the crestplate armor bonus before adding in YetAnotherSpecialAbillityKey. (edit: Just fixed this bug)

bug 2: This is a multiplayer only issue I'll have to look into it.

bug 3: ok now that's funny (edit: could not recreate this bug)

bug 4: Not a bug. There will always be 2 aqeous arrows per world no more no less so you can't just build a massive inventory without cheating. If you managed to get more than 2 in 1 world without cheating then THAT is a bug

bug 5: yeah the medalion is not coded very well... it literally looks at how much mana is missing from full fills it up then charges your health. it prevents use of items if the item's mana cost is greater than your health. Since it subtracts health directly it doesn't check for negetive values... I think it needs a complete re code.
(edit: fixed! here's a spoiler for the new medalion Screen capture - 68de35bb547f9ca3db6fbe3599345675 - Gyazo)

bug 6: I get this issue reported a lot but no matter how much I try I cannot recreate this issue it is really driving me crazy espcially since the spawn item spawn code is the same as in example mod. And yes it is definitely the item that's malfunctioning as people who reported this said they could still spawn with heroes mod. Mod Incompatibility is the most likely culprit.

sorry for late reply I did read your bugs and will start trying to fix them.

Last edited:
bug 1: wait so this is related to the jacket? The one which doesn't even give the moon bonus?
Whoops, I may have said the wrong one. As I said, I wasn't the one wearing it so I wasn't sure.
bug 3: ok now that's funny (edit: could not recreate this bug)
Something I forgot to mention is that it primarily occured if I died while fighting them. I guess because I was no longer a target, they would teleport to the next viable target, no matter distance.
bug 5: yeah the medalion is not coded very well... it literally looks at how much mana is missing from full fills it up then charges your health. it prevents use of items if the item's mana cost is greater than your health. Since it subtracts health directly it doesn't check for negetive values... I think it needs a complete re code.
(edit: fixed! here's a spoiler for the new medalion Screen capture - 68de35bb547f9ca3db6fbe3599345675 - Gyazo)
Nice! I wonder if the recode will make it work with that combo, or just instantly kill me... Welp, only one way to find out! FOR SCIENCE!
bug 6: I get this issue reported a lot but no matter how much I try I cannot recreate this issue it is really driving me crazy espcially since the spawn item spawn code is the same as in example mod. And yes it is definitely the item that's malfunctioning as people who reported this said they could still spawn with heroes mod. Mod Incompatibility is the most likely culprit.
Yeah, I know this is likely due to another mod. It's actually happened to a bunch of mods in the pack, but kind of sporadically. Some items from some mods work (including your own), others just fail. It doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason, and unfortunately there's nothing logged about the issue so I have no way of knowing which mod it is without very extensive testing.

sorry for late reply I did read your bugs and will start trying to fix them.
And hey, that's fine! The lateness actually worked in my favour as I edited the post a number of times with new bugs every few days. This way you wouldn't fix a bug only to find another report when you went back. And I get that everyone has life obligations and are busy at times; for most modding is just a hobby. Thank you for working to fix these issues though!

Something I forgot to mention is that it primarily occured if I died while fighting them. I guess because I was no longer a target, they would teleport to the next viable target, no matter distance.
That makes sense as the closest target would be the guy on the other side of the world who's still alive. This is just vanilla targeting, pretty sure dark casters would do the same

That makes sense as the closest target would be the guy on the other side of the world who's still alive. This is just vanilla targeting, pretty sure dark casters would do the same
Really? I don't recall this ever happening with vanilla enemies. Weird. But oh well, if it's a vanilla thing, not much that can be done to fix it.

So, the Black Hole Staff or ... whatever it was called, it's absolutely ridiculous. Using it in the ocean of a large world managed to pull NPCs from the center of the world so hard they ended up stuck in blocks halfway between the ocean and town and suffocated. Granted, I have an insane mana pool and was doing a lot of farming with it, but still.
(I'm not saying to change this or anything either- It's amazing)

Speaking of amazing things, the Soul Rod in Multiplayer causes hilarious desync. Whoever is using the rod is fine... But for everyone else, the user appears holding the rod, following the non-user's cursor on their screen until they let go of the rod and re-sync with the server. It's amazing. But also a bug. But amazing.

Edit: Also, the Priests teleporting to attack a player half a world away without their initial target being dead is occuring again. It seems to happen with Wyverns too, of all things, so I think that may be Vanilla. Rather, it seems they're spawning around all players as long as one is in the Sky Fortress. (Or in Wyvern's case, space). This is likely some other mod weirdness since you couldn't replicate it before.

Maybe this happened with the newest update, but morph damage weapons don't seem to work correctly. When you first morph, you have 3 seconds of the morph sickness debuff. However, If you try to attack, it just resets the debuff without attacking. It seems like weapons like the bunny and glass cannon morph are highly disadvantaged by this. Given the damage you can do as a bunny, it doesn't seem like 3 seconds between attacks was intentional. Also the slime morph can't attack at all even if the debuff expires, it just resets it with no attack made.

Just to be sure no other mod was causing funny behavior, I did a test with only this mod enabled and the above mentioned stuff still applied.

Maybe this happened with the newest update, but morph damage weapons don't seem to work correctly. When you first morph, you have 3 seconds of the morph sickness debuff. However, If you try to attack, it just resets the debuff without attacking. It seems like weapons like the bunny and glass cannon morph are highly disadvantaged by this. Given the damage you can do as a bunny, it doesn't seem like 3 seconds between attacks was intentional. Also the slime morph can't attack at all even if the debuff expires, it just resets it with no attack made.

Just to be sure no other mod was causing funny behavior, I did a test with only this mod enabled and the above mentioned stuff still applied.
I tested this and only had the issue when the item was being selected. You can put stable morphs in the mount slot or just switch to a different slot when morphed to avoid this.

Back
Top Bottom