r/terraria Subreddit Reaches One Million Terrarians!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
redditbanner2.png

Wow, what a milestone for our amazing r/terraria subreddit! One of our longest-standing communities, r/terraria has always been a fantastic place to discuss news, share epic builds, ask for advice, and just generally hang out and shoot the breeze with other Terrarians. If you haven't taken the time to check out r/terraria, there is no better time to do so... over one million Terrarians can't be wrong, right!?

1654031429650.png

In celebration of r/terraria hitting this momentous milestone, we thought we would take a few minutes to ask everyone to share their favorite r/terraria threads of all time. Could be something awesome or funny or just plain bizarre. Anything goes - just share the thread link and why you think its one of the best threads ever.

If you would rather do so on r/terraria itself, why we have a thread for that right here >

R/TERRARIA REACHES ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS MEMORY LANE THREAD

We cannot wait to take this trip down memory lane with all of you!​

Last edited:
i liked the time i went on the subreddit and basically dared the entire development team to fill the underground with even more traps since i didn't have the "die to a trap" achivement yet (after about a year? its been a while) and cenx just said "challenge accepted"

i liked the time i went on the subreddit and basically dared the entire development team to fill the underground with even more traps since i didn't have the "die to a trap" achivement yet (after about a year? its been a while) and cenx just said "challenge accepted"
wow your some lucky person if you have not died to a trap after a year o_o

wow your some lucky person if you have not died to a trap after a year o_o
I just played very slowly and carefully whenever I went underground. My friends were bigger liabilities and more likely to get me killed by a trap than I was, but when I played multiplayer I mostly just stayed near the surface and only moved underground in small teams of people I trusted wouldn't try to force me to unlock the achievement.

I also live off Recall Potions instead of Mirrors, so I can escape the underground extremely quickly... The main reason I even got the achievement was because I accidentally died to my own boulder while testing Brain strategies, and frankly, it was a relief to finally get it so I could play recklessly again...

Back
Top Bottom