tAPI R/Terraria Suggestions Mod

syaslinskiy

Terrarian
I see a lot of suggestions on the Terraria subreddit that I don't think will ever be implemented into the game. For example, today I saw one that uses Life Fruit's for more purposes. Something that I was thinking for that would be an upgrade to the healing potions. There's plenty more, that I can't get into right now. But I was wondering if anyone would like to help out with this. I think I'll start it as soon as TAPI R16 comes out.

I see a lot of suggestions on the Terraria subreddit that I don't think will ever be implemented into the game. For example, today I saw one that uses Life Fruit's for more purposes. Something that I was thinking for that would be an upgrade to the healing potions. There's plenty more, that I can't get into right now. But I was wondering if anyone would like to help out with this. I think I'll start it as soon as TAPI R16 comes out.
tAPI isn't being continued to Terraria 1.3. However there is tModLoader that you can try.

tAPI r16 is already out for 1.2.4.1

I'm learning C# a little bit. I'm not sure if I'm ready for it yet.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438490160,1438490083][/DOUBLEPOST]
tAPI r16 is already out for 1.2.4.1
I'm not sure it is...

Back
Top Bottom