Map-Parkour Rafelandroid2's path of pain

Rafelandroid2

Skeletron Prime
i made my first ever parkour map. i cant really decorate it because... i am really dumb

some parts may be too hard or impossible. let me know if theres a truly impossible area so i can nerf it by a little or.... by alot.
if you want me to nerf some parts tell me by sharing a screenshot of you standing on one of those areas you think are too hard/impossible.

jump, grapple, die, repeat.

wanna showcase this map? sure.. just give me credit by putting this post's link on your post (or description if on youtube)
wanna decorate the map? sure... just let me know first on the comments...

Map rules:
1. new character (journey mode)
2. put all items on trashs lot
3. use things from chest i prepared for you

i will check on this post sometimes when i have time.:)

btw im new around these parts, so if i made some mistake please tell me which one and how do i fix my mistake. thank you.

Picture1.png

picture2.png
picture3.png

Attachments

• Path_Of_Pain.wld
    2.9 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
ok so I tried it, quick disclaimer, I never played a parkour map before

so I barely made it to the first lava part, which for anyone who didn t try it is not far ;)

feedback in random order:
  • with that kind of difficulty I d really need beds alot more, or ramp up the difficulty slower.
  • maybe add walls to the parkour sections since sometimes mobs spawned in the course when it got night (this didnt happen alot tho)
  • I went a little further with god mode just to see and some parts of the map later I legit don t even know how to beat those since the second time I get hit by anything I die
  • the part of the map later over the corruption had some of those worm enemies spawn in, could increase the difficulty to weird levels
anyway dude, maybe go easier on the difficulty in the beginning so there s more incentive to finish the map.

take care

ok so I tried it, quick disclaimer, I never played a parkour map before

so I barely made it to the first lava part, which for anyone who didn t try it is not far ;)

feedback in random order:
  • with that kind of difficulty I d really need beds alot more, or ramp up the difficulty slower.
  • maybe add walls to the parkour sections since sometimes mobs spawned in the course when it got night (this didnt happen alot tho)
  • I went a little further with god mode just to see and some parts of the map later I legit don t even know how to beat those since the second time I get hit by anything I die
  • the part of the map later over the corruption had some of those worm enemies spawn in, could increase the difficulty to weird levels
anyway dude, maybe go easier on the difficulty in the beginning so there s more incentive to finish the map.

take care
Thank you for the feedback!

For now, you should try using journey mode's mob modifier and put it on 0. i will be putting walls soon.
about the difficulty i kinda intended it to be hard on the beginning and the middle part and last part.
about beds, i will update the map soon to add more checkpoint beds :)
Oh yeah, about the corruption part, i'll be clentaminating it soon in the update. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom