Rage Fishing Moments

DriagonV

Skeletron Prime
Here you can post your rage fishing moments.

Mine definitely was earlier today, I was fishing for the Bladetongue which I really want, I have been trying to get it for half an hour to an hour, and just when I moved my hand away from the controller, the Bladetongue popped up (I was using sonar potions) and when my finger got to the trigger it was too late, almost threw my controller to space.

So what is your fishing rage moment?

I think I recall one.

Before the Seedler's drop table was changed, you used to be able to fish it up in the Jungle. Well, I was doing just that while getting attacked from numerous bats and other critters. Not wanting to build a shelter to fish from out of laziness, I just sort of jumped around them or killed them on occasion, but was left with around 90 health. Eventually I fished up the Seedler, but my inventory was full. I pulled up my inventory, and while looking for something to discard a Turtle came barreling down from the sky and smashed me.

Of course, I went back and retrieved the weapon but I spent a good 15 minutes or so trying to fish and avoid getting hit. Realistically I should have taken 20 seconds to build a quick shelter to fish from, but I was lazy. :n

Pretty much every time I went to get the Scaly Truffle and sat there for like 10 hours and got nothing but a crap ton of bass and zephyr fish.

Full angler outfit, plus tackle box, golden fishing rod, 3 enchanted nightcrawlers. Usually this set up will net me loads of stuff before I even lose one bait. Angler handed me an easy quest, as there's a massive underground lake not far from base.

3 bass and I'm out of bait. :nursemad:

Back
Top Bottom