Weapons & Equip Railgun

Good idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does hit detection even work at 25 velocity?!

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
I applied all your suggestions to the OP. Sorry if that took a while, my math homework was a pain in the :red:.

Maybe it could stick in the ground once shot and do damage to enemies, kind of like spiky balls.
I'm sorry, I don't really see that being really a railgun-y sort of thing to do. And that coupled with the near-instant velocity and infinite pierce would start to push the envelope...

I would like a weapon that could fire metal bars. I have a question. If I killed an undead miner with an iron bar would their death be ironic? I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

I like it and it sounds awesome.

What if you made it with:
35 shroomite bars, a star cannon and 20 souls of might and 100 nanites?

Doing this would make keeping a star cannon useful in HM, shroomite bars since its ranged and nanites from the cyborg because they are kind of Sci fi ish also souls of might because its a gun like the megashark, mighty or maybe illegal gun parts?

Railgun type weapon is what I really like. I hope Terraria will get one (similar to this) someday.
You get my support.

1.3 introduced charging weapons... What if the more you charged the railgun, the better it got? It just seems like a good addition in my mind.

Sniper Rifles aren't that valuable anymore. They should either be buffed or be turned into a crafting ingredient.
I think that a sniper rifle being turned into a railgun would be awesome. Railguns should fire more than just bullets though. In MGS railguns could be used to launch nukes.

Sniper Rifles aren't that valuable anymore. They should either be buffed or be turned into a crafting ingredient.
I think that a sniper rifle being turned into a railgun would be awesome. Railguns should fire more than just bullets though. In MGS railguns could be used to launch nukes.
185 damage and about 317 dps? With a 29% critical hit chance? I think that's good enough as is.

I think the recipe is fine as is for this weapon.

I kind of laughed when I saw the nailgun in the game. Almost a railgun, if you have a look at the name. x)

Back
Top Bottom