Blocks & Decoration RAINBOW TORCH AND RAINBOW DISCO BALL (ALSO A GOLD DISCO BALL)

1660233124602.png
Rainbow Torch
Internal Item ID: 3045
Made with rainbow brick and torch.
Info here

I meant more like its handle is rainbow and did a sorta seizure light pattern
You didn't say that. You were so lazy you just put it in the title, and that alone makes your thread go out the window and nobody will take it seriously. If you want people, mainly Devs, to see and approve your idea you need to elaborate and put effort into it, otherwise it will get dust and be forgotten. Sorry if I didn't understand that you were meaning another thing other than the already existent Rainbow Torch, you just weren't clear enough. Also, your idea about Disco balls is scrapped.

You didn't say that. You were so lazy you just put it in the title, and that alone makes your thread go out the window and nobody will take it seriously. If you want people, mainly Devs, to see and approve your idea you need to elaborate and put effort into it, otherwise it will get dust and be forgotten. Sorry if I didn't understand that you were meaning another thing other than the already existent Rainbow Torch, you just weren't clear enough. Also, your idea about Disco balls is scrapped.
Ya dont have to be a jerk man-

Back
Top Bottom