tModLoader Rain's Vanilla Overhaul

Rain's Vanilla Overhaul is a simple mod that preserves the vanilla nature of the game, but adds flavor to many vanilla items, and adds some recipes to help past RNG gates. This mod will not add any content to the game.

Any suggestions/feedback/blind hatred - leave down below.

Thanks for trying it out :)

UPDATE: This mod will likely not be updated until Tmod supports Terraria v1.4. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Version 0.4.2: Added item recipes: Band of Regeneration, Band of Starpower.
Version 0.4.1: Added item recipe: Aglet, Anklet of the Wind, all remaining Ankh Shield parts.
Version 0.4: Nerfed Minishark damage slightly. Buffed Avenger and Destroyer emblems to not be worse than their components. Updated armor: Bee, Pumpkin, Rich Mahogany. Spider, Tiki, Spooky, Stardust armors now grant an additional max minion. Updated accessories: Hive Pack, Spore Sac, Brain of Confusion. Slightly increased Bone Glove's damage (if you know what I'm saying).
Version 0.3.3: Updated armor: Platinum, Necro. Pushed an update that causes Obsidian armor to grant 20% projectile damage for now - this will be changed.
Version 0.3.2: Changed the reworked boomerangs to scale throw rate instead of projectile speed with melee speed modifiers. Added item recipe: Wooden Boomerang, Enchanted Boomerang.
Version 0.3.1: Added item recipe: Rod of Discord. Modifiers to thrown speed now affect most boomerangs at 50% value. Added Shield of Cthulhu dash to Cobalt, Obsidian, Ankh Shields.
Version 0.3: Reworked boomerangs: Bananarang, Enchanted Boomerang, Flamarang, Ice Boomerang, Light Disc, Thorn Chakram, Wooden Boomerang. Try them out. Bananarang and Light Disc's stackability is no longer useful and therefore their max stack size is 1. It is still currently impossible to reforge them, so their base stats are fairly aggressive.
Version 0.2.1: Updated Fire Gauntlet to match Mechanical Glove's stats. Updated armor: Platinum. Added stoned protection to Ankh Charm, Ankh Shield. Added Pocket Mirror to Ankh Charm recipe. Added item recipes: Pocket Mirror, Magic Mirror.
Version 0.2: Added item recipe: Slime Staff (nerfed damage due to accessibility). Updated armor: Tungsten, Gold, Fossil. Slightly increased movement speed bonus on Lightning Boots, Frostspark Boots.
Version 0.1.1: Added item recipe: Cloud in a Bottle. Updated armor: Cactus, Silver, Gladiator, Eskimo.
Version 0.1: Added item recipes: Magic Carpet, Hermes boots, fishing information accessories, Cobalt Shield

- Give Obsidian armor some love. Probabily as a ranged set that gives default bullets a cool effect.
- Give plat a cool armor set bonus?
- Add recipe for Titan Glove
- Potentially add light sources to some endgame accessories?
Balance will continue to be monitored and updated as my minions playtest for me huehue

- Light Disc / Bananarang cannot be reforged

Last edited:
idk if youre still updating it or not but it needs to be updated to the current version of tmodloader, i reallly want to play this mod but i also want to play a bunch of others at the same time

Back
Top Bottom