AboutRainbow's Art thread

AboutRainbow

Terrarian
Hey! This is a thread where I'll post all my artwork. I'm excited to expand the collection of work I have to show.

Here's some other social medias I'm on, you might see my work there too:​

Instagram: Moved From Pixelated.Rainbow (@dysfunctionalrocket) • Instagram photos and videos
Twitter: Karen!! (@AboutRainbow75) | Twitter

That being said, here's my work:

"Rainy Day"
2duh7gg.png

"Joyful Dyrad"
16igks5.jpg

"Sky Islands"
k4ftox.png

k4ftox.png

Last edited:
First off, I gotta say that I have absolutely no clue how this forum works. So if anything is off(where I posted this, formatting, etc), lemme know! Thanks.

Now, I haven’t posted on here yet, even though I joined in May. So I guess this is an introduction post.

So- Hello! I'm AboutRainbow/PixelatedRainbow, and I like drawing, Terraria, and petting cats.
I'm also a Curator on the Terrarian Amino (https://aminoapps.com/c/terrarian/info/), where you'll also see the work I'll post here.
2duh7gg.png

Here's my artwork! It's actually a redraw, which you can see here: https://aminoapps.com/c/terrarian/p...ary-redraw/30oR_8bSBu0MpXD5027DxNeL5XD6L8e7oX

Thanks for reading, and I hope to post on this forum in the future!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/DysfunctionalRocket/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AboutRainbow75
Not bad, it has a nice cartoon feel to it.

Oh, that's pretty. I love how you do the texture on the trees, and the pose of the character is really nice!

Also, that umbrella slime in the back is adorable.

Oh, that's pretty. I love how you do the texture on the trees, and the pose of the character is really nice!

Also, that umbrella slime in the back is adorable.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!! I'm glad the trees look good(I've never been good at trees for some reason) and I'm super proud of the pose!

the slime was a last minute add in, but I'm glad he's there. They're super fun to draw!
[doublepost=1550987139,1550987113][/doublepost]

Thank ya, and cool drawing!

First off, I gotta say that I have absolutely no clue how this forum works. So if anything is off(where I posted this, formatting, etc), lemme know! Thanks.
Hi there @AboutRainbow, welcome to the forums. :) This is such a cute art piece. I love seeing early game Terraria scenes.

I noticed that you also have a Dryad drawing in another thread. I’d like to combine your two threads into one. I think it’d be great if you kept all your art pieces in one thread, that way your fans could see them all in one spot, and it would keep the forum more organized. Maybe rename the title “AboutRainbow’s Art” or something like that. Then, when you have a new piece you could post it here, as well as editing this first post to include the new piece. Let me know if that’s okay and I’ll take care of it.

Edited to add: I went ahead and combined the two art threads. You can use this one thread to post all of your work. :) Send me a message HERE if you have questions.

Last edited:
Hi there @AboutRainbow, welcome to the forums. :) This is such a cute art piece. I love seeing early game Terraria scenes.

I noticed that you also have a Dryad drawing in another thread. I’d like to combine your two threads into one. I think it’d be great if you kept all your art pieces in one thread, that way your fans could see them all in one spot, and it would keep the forum more organized. Maybe rename the title “AboutRainbow’s Art” or something like that. Then, when you have a new piece you could post it here, as well as editing this first post to include the new piece. Let me know if that’s okay and I’ll take care of it.

Edited to add: I went ahead and combined the two art threads. You can use this one thread to post all of your work. :) Send me a message HERE if you have questions.

Sorry for such a late reply, but thank you for doing that for me! I'll post all my art in this thread from now on. Hopefully I'll figure out how to change the title by the end of the night, haha

Last edited:
Sorry for such a late reply, but thank you for doing that for me! I'll post all my art in this thread from now on. Hopefully I'll figure out how to change the title by the end of the night, haha
Sorry, forgot to mention that the way you rename a title is to use the Report button on the first post and tell us what you want the new title name to be. :)

Hi! Had to clean up the thread a little bit to make it more of an art folder then a single post.
Thanks to the moderator Unit One for the help. It's really appreciated!

I saw a 1.3.6 screenshot with a Wyvern kite, and I was super inspired to draw something from it.
(You can also find the piece on my Twitter)
k4ftox.png

Can't wait for the update so I can get a Wyvern kite of my own!:D

Back
Top Bottom