Casual Random Chitchat Thread

What food do people associate with various countries? Because I'm not sure if people think poutine or hawaiian pizza are American, or if they know they're from Canada. Or really, I'm just not sure what people think of Canada in general nowadays, as it's a country that doesn't really seem to be mentioned that much from what I've seen, and because I'm from Canada, I don't really know what other people think of Canada.

What food do people associate with various countries? Because I'm not sure if people think poutine or hawaiian pizza are American, or if they know they're from Canada. Or really, I'm just not sure what people think of Canada in general nowadays, as it's a country that doesn't really seem to be mentioned that much from what I've seen, and because I'm from Canada, I don't really know what other people think of Canada.
I know that hawaiian pizza is popular in Australia. A lot of people also see Canadians as polite people.
Poutine and maple syrup are seen as Canadian foods by a lot of people.

Ⓗ︎🅔︎Ⓝ︎🅛︎Ⓞ︎
Hi @CursedScooby, once again, I’ve moved your post into this Chit Chat thread, since an entire thread that just says “henlo” isn’t enough to be its own thread. The Off Topic section is for bringing up an actual discussion about something other than Terraria, it’s not an anything-goes chat area. :)

If you want to chat, the spot for that is in this thread. Let me know if you have any questions - you can send me a private message HERE.

I'm a Usonian, from below your southern border. To me poutine is the canonical Canadian food. I'd forgot about "Hawaiian" pizza… but forgive Canada nonetheless.

I think of Canada as basically more civilized than my country, though we share plenty of blame and shame; we've no equivalent to orange shirts here but perhaps ought to have. Also, as everyone knows, Canadians live in igloos and ride to work on moose, same as Alaskans.

i think should not carry boss spawning items but i carry one stack of moon lord summoners empress of light summoners,pumpkin moon starters solar eclipse starters , frost legane and moon starters, goblin army caller, queen bee spawner , pirate invasion starter ,

Back
Top Bottom