Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Yeah, I'm usually a fantasy nerd, (D&D, MTG, etc.), but when it comes to LEGO, Space, especially Mars Mission, will always be my favorite.
Not a single Space theme since 2013 though, with LEGO Galaxy Squad.
Same, some of the space things are pretty cool
I think the most recent lego space sets were within the last 2-3 years

Um hi everyone who reads this, Team Roxas Link speaking here! I just wanted to send a message to thank everyone. I mean it, I haven’t been here very long but everyone here means so much to me and I appreciate you all here, and I want to thank you all for being so kind and making me feel like I belong. I know this is a little random but I’ve been feeling very down recently but this place always makes me feel better! So thanks… That’s all for now, I can’t wait to continue being on these forums and making more new friends!

Shoutout to:
@Layn
@Zparks
@Champion Greninjoid
@AwATheInspired
@Definitely A Epic Sylveon
@【Captain】
@DatCatBeta the Kobold

Oh also might be making a roleplay real soon so watch out for that ;)

Um hi everyone who reads this, Team Roxas Link speaking here! I just wanted to send a message to thank everyone. I mean it, I haven’t been here very long but everyone here means so much to me and I appreciate you all here, and I want to thank you all for being so kind and making me feel like I belong. I know this is a little random but I’ve been feeling very down recently but this place always makes me feel better! So thanks… That’s all for now, I can’t wait to continue being on these forums and making more new friends!

Shoutout to:
@Layn
@Zparks
@Champion Greninjoid
@AwATheInspired
@【Captain】
@DatCatBeta the Kobold

No clue as to how I deserved this, but thank you! :D

Hopefully you stay with the TCF group for a long, but enjoyable, time.

I'm excited to see what you create. :D

I was gonna add more people to the list but my hands got tired because I spent like 20 minutes just re-writing and rewording things, sorry
It's alright lol
Seeing this still made me happi
If I can clear out my schedule enough when you post that roleplay I'll definitely consider joining

<3
:0
Guess I'll need a new OC real soon

thanks for putting me on this list, I’m glad you find me a nice person to be around, and I also enjoy my time spent with you. I hope you stay with the TCF!

Oh boy another RP : D

Shoutout to:
@Layn
@Zparks
@Champion Greninjoid
@AwATheInspired
@【Captain】
@DatCatBeta the Kobold

Glad I've been able to help and can't wait to see what the future holds!

Shoutout to:
@Layn
@Zparks
@Champion Greninjoid
@AwATheInspired
@【Captain】
@DatCatBeta the Kobold

:)
I’m glad I’m on the list (also kinda surprised though, ngl)

New rpppppppp

Shoutout to:
@Layn
@Zparks
@Champion Greninjoid
@AwATheInspired
@【Captain】
@DatCatBeta the Kobold

Hi there @Team Link this is a very cool message. :)

It probably would have been best posted on your profile or as a convo to these specific members. I’m not able to move it to either of those places, so I’ve moved it (and any replies) into the Random Chit Chat thread instead, since it doesn’t really qualify to be it’s own thread.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Yeah, I'm usually a fantasy nerd, (D&D, MTG, etc.), but when it comes to LEGO, Space, especially Mars Mission, will always be my favorite.
Not a single Space theme since 2013 though, with LEGO Galaxy Squad.
What about star wars the coomplete saga? it's the dark souls of LEGO

Hi there @Team Link this is a very cool message. :)

It probably would have been best posted on your profile or as a convo to these specific members. I’m not able to move it to either of those places, so I’ve moved it (and any replies) into the Random Chit Chat thread instead, since it doesn’t really qualify to be it’s own thread.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Unrelated but that avatar looks like an owl.

Screenshot 2022-05-23 12.50.56 PM.png

Shoutout to:
@Layn
@Zparks
@Champion Greninjoid
@AwATheInspired
@【Captain】
@DatCatBeta the Kobold

I would say: *sad bc not in list*
But honestly I've barely done anything to help people anyway

I'm excited to see what it's like!

Back
Top Bottom