Casual Random Chitchat Thread

In the 2 years I've been on the forums, I've not seen any public discrimination against LGBTQ+ members on the site. I'm likely heavily biased, so do not listen to anything I say.
And if anybody has objections, go ahead.
Again, the point of the thread is to make people feel invited and safe here, but that won't eliminate the threat of harassment.
Plus, if people put other ways to contact a person on this thread (such as social media) then others can harass them through that. So this is just for LGBTQ+ people to feel safe, because for some, it seems impossible to feel safe in the world we live in, though it is much more forgiving than, say, 20 years ago. I've been in the position where being LGBTQ+ makes you feel like being in danger. But I know others might have no problem with it.

It's been good.
Happy to say that I'm starting to express myself to the world.
So, for that reason, I'd like to say that I am pansexual (as if you couldn't tell by my name) and bigender (male and female). I have he/him and she/her pronouns. I go by my birth name Noah and a secondary name (for the female mentality of me) Noelle.

How's everybody's Pride Month so far?
Decent
I also got these screenshots
1654466153948.png

1654466162847.png

Eh I mean the whole month is a national holiday (even international to some extent)
I’d say it’s more like recognition than a holiday, same thing with black history month, it’s recognizing the people who fit into that category.

But are there like any holidays in the month? I cant think of any off the top of my head.

I’d say it’s more like recognition than a holiday, same thing with black history month, it’s recognizing the people who fit into that category.

But are there like any holidays in the month? I cant think of any off the top of my head.
Father's Day is June 19th, according to the calender

Back
Top Bottom