Casual Random Chitchat Thread

I actually disabled watching threads by posting in them, reason I'm still so actively on tlpw is because I have no life and constantly check, as well as Elemental quoting my post when they respond to me

This could be explained by the fact that when you watch a thread, you only get a notification for the first post since you read the thread, and no others.

Which is definitely a good thing; imagine the sheer amount of notifications from the last post wins if this wasn't the case
Though sometimes I just. Like. Get zero notifications even watching the threads.

Come to think of it… I think it's happened to me on other forums hosted by XenForo, but having the memory of a dried trout, I'm not exactly sure.

how's been everyone's day
Mine's been decent, just started up Pokemon Emerald to get some progress made
I plan to at LEAST reach the next gym before I start watching the Pokemon anime, or if possible do so and then catch up in Crystal too

Mine's been decent, just started up Pokemon Emerald to get some progress made
I plan to at LEAST reach the next gym before I start watching the Pokemon anime, or if possible do so and then catch up in Crystal too
Nice, i have the gba cartridge of it

I've only got physical copies of Sapphire, Diamond, and White, partly because they can all be played on my DS which means I only need the cart and not a new device.

The older games are the most fun for me tbh
and I feel like we can all agree that it's fun when you read your AI enemy, but it's even better when you read them perfectly wrong
I switched my Sableye in on a Baltoy, expecting a psychic attack
instead it uses selfdestruct and kills itself while Dian just stands there being a ghost

Back
Top Bottom