Casual Random Chitchat Thread

So im no computer engineer, so i wanted to ask a question, do you think a windows xp and windows 7 optimized videogame will run properly on windows 10? please dont bash me i just really dont know u_u
Well, there's this list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ity-list/a31335a8-730f-4ac9-8c19-7c8c3a664ced

However, this list is from the time Windows 10 was still in beta, and a lot has changed since then. I am pretty sure almost all games that work on Windows 7 also work on Windows 10.

Hey I was browsing Imgur and I found this post that one Terrarian made for another:
OYCYTm5.png
https://imgur.com/gallery/OYCYTm5 I figured it might be one of you.

since an off topic post can't happen, Let me cut and copy. Unbelievable.
My niece was walking my little four pound yorkie girl just to get a lemonade, and some woman not only wouldn't take no, I don't need help for an answer. She tried a FEW times to snatch her out of her hands. She had to scream!! Oh, I'm boiling angry. My girl adores women, but now I'm rethinking this and maybe teaching her to bite will help these situations.

since an off topic post can't happen, Let me cut and copy. Unbelievable.
My niece was walking my little four pound yorkie girl just to get a lemonade, and some woman not only wouldn't take no, I don't need help for an answer. She tried a FEW times to snatch her out of her hands. She had to scream!! Oh, I'm boiling angry. My girl adores women, but now I'm rethinking this and maybe teaching her to bite will help these situations.
I hope everyone's okay! That's terrible hearing that!

Me and my mum decided to do an experiment to test the flammability of mampoer (a moonshine-like South African beverage).
We poured a bit in a plate, and lit it on fire.
It burned for about 5 minutes.
Now I wonder, why do people drink this?
It smells like bloody paint thinner.

is it already holidays in the states? (are you in the states?)

in Canada we have a whole month and a half left of learning angles and writing story's

Now it just occurred to me that I regarded Sunkist as the king between the trinity of orange sodas with the other two being Crush and Fanta.

Looking back several weeks ago, drinking normal Fanta from a bottle changed my considerations for its standing.

Long story short, it has more evident natural flavors and Sunkist has a stronger orange taste. In the end, whatever it is, I'll take it!

I managed to finally gain access to my Terraria forums account after regaining interest with the game! I guess I'll be seen here and in Crossroads. Ah, it feels good to be back!

Back
Top Bottom