Casual Random Chitchat Thread

If you need to get the phone and charger of the ground you could aways get a small bench or stool to set it on

If you need to get the phone and charger of the ground you could aways get a small bench or stool to set it on
I've tried that with the heater (or whatever it's called, I don't feel like translating the dutch name) before, and it kept falling and just made it worse
and the reason my phone is as close to the ground as possible when charging is because otherwise, like all of my devices, it will not keep a stable connection to the thing it needs to have a stable connection to: the :red:ing charger
and then it'll have 20% the next morning

Putting anything on a heater isn't the greatest.
My old phone was that way so that's how i solved the problem

Mine is always turned off because if I think it's cold at night I'll just grab more blankets and become human-sized tortilla wrap

My old phone was better than the one I have and it was slow af
getting more blankets is always great

shame that it broke then

really? I have a bunch. I don't use them but I do go on the website. my username over there is godzillafan 101. see if you can find me. just click it and go to latest posts

growing up I was more of a lego kid as i have a bunch of those, As for finding you on that site, well its blocked on my school Chromebook :D

Back
Top Bottom