Casual Random Chitchat Thread

The autobahns are full
Trains and busses are full
Chaos in the airports

So it is easier to beat thanos as a non hero than travelling if you start from Germany.

That was a meme. why move?
1658588652130.png

That was a meme. why move?
The Off Topic section is for starting a (real) discussion about a topic that isn’t related to Terraria, not for posting memes. :) The best place for posting memes is on your profile. However, I can’t move posts onto your profile, so I moved it here, to the next best place to post memes, the Chit Chat thread.

The right earcup on my headphones sounds slightly duller than the left earcup, but enough to be unnoticeable if you aren't already looking for audio problems. It's more annoying than you'd think.

Eh, iq is a meaningless number used to measure how well you solve iq tests.
Meaningless? So would you believe that the kid who was able to study chemistry at the tertiary level in Singapore Polytechnic at the age of 8 while having an iq of 263 just a mere coincidence? Sure there are some people who may just know how to break an iq test (completely disregarding the fact that you have to know in the first place how to do that) may prove to some an iq test isn’t the the most accurate, but dismissing it as meaningless is kind of a stretch wouldn’t you agree?

Solely basing intelligence off of iq, now, is fundamentally flawed but the tests and scores themselves aren’t and cannot be immediately dismissed as meaningless.

Frankly, trying to compress intelligence into a number hardly has any meaning beyond just for people to brag that they have a better number.
All of human society is built around the pointless concept of numbers, particularly ones followed by currency symbols, going up, and frankly, if I could kill the people responsible for it, I would.

Frankly, trying to compress intelligence into a number hardly has any meaning beyond just for people to brag that they have a better number.
All of human society is built around the pointless concept of numbers, particularly ones followed by currency symbols, going up, and frankly, if I could kill the people responsible for it, I would.
The “trying to compress intelligence into a number hardly has any meaning beyond just for people to brag that they have a better number” is something we both can agree on, after all, intelligence and iq aren’t always related but a high iq could very well, and probably will, mean an intelligent person. A low iq doesn’t necessarily correlate to a low intelligence because there are several different forms of intelligence and the iq test is just general intelligence.

As for the killing people part… no comment.

Okay... I sense something tense. So yeah, to cool things down... how's your weekend, guys? For me, at least I watch a few episodes of anime to keep my sanity.

Okay... I sense something tense. So yeah, to cool things down... how's your weekend, guys? For me, at least I watch a few episodes of anime to keep my sanity.
I don’t sense anything tense here nor do I really understand how you see that. But you might also be right,

Not related to the weekend but instead anime; I don’t like watching traditional anime. At all. I mostly hate the animation but usually the art style isn’t a whole lot better. I did watch Death Note and throughly enjoyed it beginning to end. Have you seen it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom