Casual Random Chitchat Thread

As it turns out covering my desk in Legos and DnD stuff has drastically lowered my productivity :D

Anyways any of you guys have some pretty distracting things on or by your desks?

As it turns out covering my desk in Legos and DnD stuff has drastically lowered my productivity :D

Anyways any of you guys have some pretty distracting things on or by your desks?
Rubix cubes, a second desk, a skull, a skeleton, 5 waterbottles of various heights, and a cool feather I found today.

Nope.

Kinda miss the times my cat would sit on the computer table though.
Distracting her with her adorableness and cuteness and her meow and purr and--

Thanksgiving is around the corner
Would be cool if Terraria has maroon red slimes to represent cranberry sauce to celebrate

Or at least have someone make a Thanksgiving themed texture pack

Thanksgiving is around the corner
Would be cool if Terraria has maroon red slimes to represent cranberry sauce to celebrate

Or at least have someone make a Thanksgiving themed texture pack
A texture pack would totally be appreciated. After all, it could incentivize a variety of interpretations. Not that a pack isn't good enough per se, but players' tastes differ.

What differentiates this thread from "The last post wins?"
I mostly just think of the actual people on there and not the actual thread, though if we don't count the actual people then for this it's basically what the title says, and TLPW is just a game that turned into a chatting place

I'm just more comfortable on tlpw for some reason. My brain does weird things all the time though, for example I feel safer when I'm wearing my jacket.

It's virtually impossible to actually interrupt anyone here, as opposed to TLPW where it's impossible to even start a conversation.

Back
Top Bottom