Casual Random Chitchat Thread

So if there are a world cup and a superbowl what about the rest of the eating things? Do they also get to have something named after them that sounds like some really important magic or whatever item in a children's story?

So if there are a world cup and a superbowl what about the rest of the eating things? Do they also get to have something named after them that sounds like some really important magic or whatever item in a children's story?
It's usually just "World Series" though hockey gets the Stanley Cup.

There's also the inferno fork, where diabolists and dungeon masters across the 2 dimensional plane compete in trying to set stuff on fire

how do you have 76k messages
Forum games and roleplays mostly.

Also, that does also remind me, does anyone remember what the highest message count was before the removal of social groups? As from what I have heard a few people dropped in message count after their removal.

well im new here mostly here as my discord account was hacked i got it back but its muted in half my servers including one im mod in thanks house for not letting the server get nuked

can anyone send me a 2013 or earlier thread
20230105_080350.jpg

There is a thread from 2013 or earlier, The History of Sewing Machines - The Ribbon in My Journal - Phyllis Hoffman DePiano

Back
Top Bottom