Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Well for another topic, inspired by a conversation occuring on the unpopular opinion thread.

How does a human sleep in any other way than on their back? I mean, either they'll be in pain, or suffocate.
I mean I find that sleeping on my back is also pain for my head, and so I normalky just sleep on my side.

1685073710663.png

literally me

Well for another topic, inspired by a conversation occuring on the unpopular opinion thread.

How does a human sleep in any other way than on their back? I mean, either they'll be in pain, or suffocate.
My parents had to lay me on my stomach to get me to sleep as a baby. I still sleep on my stomach to this day. I know it’s apparently unhealthy, but I don’t know what else to do.

So unending pain then.
Not for me *shrugs*. What’s painful is when I sleep on my side, because that cuts off the circulation to my arm without fail. I will say though that I can sleep well on my back, but only if I turn my legs to the side a certain way haha.

Last edited:
I'm feeling really unwell right now.
Sick and my head hurts and despite the fact it's apparently just 9°C right now I'm also feeling kinda hot as well.

I personally cannot sleep on anything other than my side. I just kinda move my arm to a comfortable position and only then will my brain allow me to sleep.
Same here.
Though, I can't sleep on my left side at all (makes me feel nauseous for some reason) so I'm kinda limited to sleeping on my right side all the time.

Usually with one arm under the pillow.

Back
Top Bottom