OOC Random Crossover In The Universe

Are you a member of this RP

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Those categories are important so that a character doesn’t become too overpowered and so that we kind of know what to expect from a character. I’m trying to be lenient on what a character needs to be accepted, but I also want to have enough information. I’ve updated the suggested format in the first post, I’d suggest fully filling it out unless it’s marked optional and it’s just extra details (Height and weight are the least important)

Those categories are important so that a character doesn’t become too overpowered and so that we kind of know what to expect from a character. I’m trying to be lenient on what a character needs to be accepted, but I also want to have enough information. I’ve updated the suggested format in the first post, I’d suggest fully filling it out unless it’s marked optional and it’s just extra details (Height and weight are the least important)
Name:Kit
Species:Zorua
Appearance: A normal Zorua
Personality: Kind
Abilities:whatever a Zorua can do (and maybe being able to change to the Husuian form and back if we get at a point where I can do that)
Equipment:none since it's a Zorua
Flaws: a bit weak
Relationships: A little brother to
Sakkaku

Text Color: #5a2328
Extra: when being teleported to this RP (Random Crossover in the Universe)
Sakkaku was teleported to OC Crossovers instead (so they got separated)
this is the best I can do for information

Name:Kit
Species:Zorua
Appearance: A normal Zorua
Personality: Kind
Abilities:whatever a Zorua can do (and maybe being able to change to the Husuian form and back if we get at a point where I can do that)
Equipment:none since it's a Zorua
Flaws: a bit weak
Relationships: A little brother to
Sakkaku

Text Color: #5a2328
Extra: when being teleported to this RP (Random Crossover in the Universe)
Sakkaku was teleported to OC Crossovers instead (so they got separated)
this is the best I can do for information
Accepted.

Name: Temmie

Species: Monster (Temmie)

Fandom/Series: Undertale

Personality: Kind, silly, completely random at times

Appearance:
1635805594760.png

OC/FC or Canon Character: OC

Weapons and stuff: this Temmie is equipped with the powerful Temmie armor (hilariously the best armor in Undertale), they also have 2 human souls (blue (integrity) and yellow (justice). Why you may ask? Flowy thought it would be funny.)

Abilities: Can stretch they're limbs to unknown lengths, detach they're face for some reason (Not they're head, literally just they're face), summon "Temmie flakes" to use as projectiles, can use "Call To Arms" which summons "The Hoard" (aka all 20 - 30 temmies) to trample over they're enemy's

Flaws: Temmie like all temmies, is really dumb (cant even spell they're own name right)

Extras/Trivia: they are the first Temmie in they're universe to actually have a human soul. (Also I may or may not have an obsession with the Temmies.)

Appearance:

Weapons and stuff: this Temmie is equipped with the powerful Temmie armor (hilariously the best armor in Undertale), they also have 2 human souls (blue (integrity) and yellow (justice). Why you may ask? Flowy thought it would be funny.)

Abilities: Can stretch they're limbs to unknown lengths, detach they're face for some reason (Not they're head, literally just they're face), summon "Temmie flakes" to use as projectiles, can use "Call To Arms" which summons "The Hoard" (aka all 20 - 30 temmies) to trample over they're enemy's

Flaws: Temmie like all temmies, is really dumb (cant even spell they're own name right)

Extras/Trivia: they are the first Temmie in they're universe to actually have a human soul. (Also I may or may not have an obsession with the Temmies.)
you do know that you can have a character with one soul and two traits right?

Appearance:

HECK YEAH IT’S TEMMIE
On a more serious note, the hoard seems a bit overpowered but otherwise I don’t see a problem.

Accepted. Honestly, being overpowered isn’t that much of a problem unless it’s drastic, like limitless mind control or stopping time or stuff like that.

Name: Vortex Sledgehammer
Nickname: Vortex
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Dragonborn
Appearance: Copper scales, quite a few of which are shattered and black with bomb marks and bullet holes, a set of full plate mail armor, 2 tails, an old hat (like the Traveling Merchant’s hat from Terraria), and a jetpack with metal wings attached to the sides.
Personality: He’s not as logical, and prefers to dive into the fray headfirst instead of strategizing for battles, yet he is protective of those he likes and knows. His voice is very raspy because he smokes cigars pretty commonly.
Equipment: BFG 50, 2 Deagle X’s, SAW LMG, Flamethrower, a teleporting Hummer, a small yet broken spaceship that has the ability to contain ghosts.
Strengths: An extremely skilled fighter yet he is often not wanting to get into as many fights since he was blown up.
Weaknesses: Missing his left eye, PTSD, losing his hearing quickly, and is deaf in his left ear.
Backstory: He was involved in the war of Dragocia, one of the biggest and bloodiest wars in Dragocian history. He fought for 32 years before the Repilatians overpowered most of the army. He just barely escaped with his sister Nebula and they crashed into Earth. He spent years fixing his sister who was fatally wounded and eventually he fixed her, but they took her away to work for the SRAF (Special Robotic Army Forces).

Back
Top Bottom