Xbox One Random Duplication

Blackbugatti101

Brain of Cthulhu
I have encountered duplications of items during multi player. My friends and I were playing together,and my friend threw his meowmere and then it became two with the same reforge. I don’t know how it happened. It has happened before with portal gun. I don't know what causes it, outside of being in multiplayer.

I have encountered duplications of items during multi player. My friends and I were playing together,and my friend threw his meowmere and then it became two with the same reforge. I don’t know how it happened. It has happened before with portal gun. I don't know what causes it, outside of being in multiplayer.
Thanks for sharing @Blackbugatti101. If you can find a pattern or figure out replication steps that would be great.

I play on Xbox one and can tell you( I play medium core) that one way is dying, always whenever I die, 2-10 items get duped, usually mainly accssesories

I play on Xbox one and can tell you( I play medium core) that one way is dying, always whenever I die, 2-10 items get duped, usually mainly accssesories
Interesting, if you could get a video of this it would help out and I can pass it along. Does a dupe happen 100% of the time when you die in medium core?

Back
Top Bottom