Casual Random facts about yourself

- I only listen to game soundtracks, not much actual music
- I used to have my hair shaved bald, and that's where I get the nickname 'Gandhi'
- The first time I beat Moon Lord I screamed out in happiness, so loud that everyone in the house heard me!

- I like bionicles.
I'm not a Bionicle fan in particular, but have a few.

I own around 1/36th of a million Lego elements. No exaggeration. I keep a spreadsheet inventory. What a nerd!

ProTip: You can get great deals on Lego on eBay, if you're patient and follow a few rules (the primary rule being tripartite and applicable to most eBay auctions: decide beforehand the maximum you're willing to pay, place a bid for that amount fairly late, then let proxy bidding do the rest — don't be tempted into raising your bid).

I own around 1/36th of a million Lego elements. No exaggeration. I keep a spreadsheet inventory. What a nerd!

ProTip: You can get great deals on Lego on eBay, if you're patient and follow a few rules (the primary rule being tripartite and applicable to most eBay auctions: decide beforehand the maximum you're willing to pay, place a bid for that amount fairly late, then let proxy bidding do the rest — don't be tempted into raising your bid).
Damn, I remember Lego. I still have stacks of it in my room, and it's my Dad's job to sort and sell it all :D I am keeping some of my favorites though, such as a little Lego Xenomorph from Alien, that sits on my desk!

How many? I have most of the canister sets of the later years (2005 - 2006, 2009 - 2010) plus a few titans. Vezon and Fenrakk is my fav. c:

Around 28,000 elements total, including rather a lot of the robotics and mechanical/pneumatic engineering parts (Technic, Mindstorms, and Dacta).

From the Kids, Don't Do This At Home!!! department: Using Lego I built a snazzy "robotic" doctor to handle a very minor subcutaneous surgical procedure because my doctor would've charged a few thousand dollars for a half-hour operation and I was too squeamish to hold the scalpel and make the incisions myself. Operating a joystick and watching through a camera* mounted on the scalpel holder, no trouble. The mind is a strange thing. I cleaned all the parts very carefully before this, used a just-unpacked sterile disposable scalpel, and applied appropriate sanitation and local anaesthetic.

Best deal so far: I found what must have been a school system's entire Dacta collection in a shabby little flea market out in the country, boxes of good stuff, a bit grubby and containing a few ruined pieces, such as pneumatic cylinders with bent shafts and a broken battery box. I would've paid $25 even with those flaws, and considered it a great deal. But I made an opening offer of $3 for the lot plus a couple of magnifiers and some other items, and figured we'd haggle from there. The fellow who ran the shop accepted the $3. Guess he was tired of having pieces fall out of the squashed cardboard boxes.

[edited to add] Oh, maybe you meant how many Bionicle sets? Maybe four or five small ones. All bought as closeout bargains. I could never afford that much Lego at actual store prices.

Last edited:
My Real Name is Aurora

JRPGs are my favorite type of game.

Yuki Kajiura is my favorite Composer.

98% of the music I listen to comes from Anime or Video Games.

I enjoy analyzing the reasons a character may love/hate another character.

I'm more interested in Fantasy Worlds that are Medieval/Feudal Based and have things like Magic, than Worlds very closely resembling this world.

I dislike thinking that I'm part of a specific gender and wish I was a biologically stable hermaphrodite.

I also wish I was an Alien (Similar to the one from the Alien Movies) and could use Elements like Water/Ice/Darkness.

And I've never had a Boyfriend/Girlfriend.

I remember the 1st 5 Anime I watched when I was just starting to get into Anime (The 1st Anime I technically watched was Pokemon, but I wasn't into Anime until Naruto):
  1. Naruto
  2. Bleach
  3. Death Note
  4. Inuyasha
  5. Code Geass

I draw digital art using a mouse
I love turn-based strategy games, especially Fire Emblem
I don't get fat even if I eat a lot
I'm a big fan of rapiers and spears
My favorite color is indigo
My laptop is a member of the lowest tier of PCs, either running a game below 10 fps or not running it at all
(Due to that, I can play a game at 15 fps and still be satisfied)
I can contract my leg muscle so hard to give myself mild cramps
I have mediocre skill at lots and lots of things, but I'm not really an expert in any of them (though I took up drawing and strived to be good at it)

Last edited:
I like eating

Rhythm are my favorite type of game

I once rescued a kitten, whose legs are injured, in the middle of the road but my grandmother threw it out days later because "it has sharp claws"

I am part of a written racing RPG

Always lazy

Likes reading books

Interested in Greek mythology. I have finished all Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series. Those are all about Greek mythologies and they are seriously thick especially in the last 2 books of Heroes of Olympus

I write stuff from time to time

Last year I used to flicker the lights in our form room and pretend to be the Foretold from Doctor Who.

I regret it all to this day.

Here's a fact about me

I drink so much Coca cola from when I was like 8 or something to now, I don't know how I didn't die all these years

Now some real shiz

• I'm really interested in summoning deamons that talk to you and such shiz, but in school they teach us not to do that because it's against my religion
  • I absolutely love paranormal and ghosts (lol I think that's the same)
  • I love junk food
  • No I'm not fat!
  • I love dogs
  • I have a lot of IRL friends!
  • I played basketball for 2 years
  • I have a brother ;(
  • I suck at math
  • No I'm not stupid!
  • But people call me stupid
  • Then I beat them
  • Which reminds me that I'm bully lvl 5
  • I love everything that's scary from summoning demons as said above to horror films, but when I way everything I really mean ANYTHING
I belive that's that :)

Last edited:
It's come to my attention that some of my facts may or may not still be true. So... let's amend and append to the list

I like Apple Juice
My favorite color is green
My favorite moth is Actias Luna
My lucky Number is 3.
My name is Ery, it has 3 Letters
The 5th, 18th and 25th letters for your information
5 + 18 + 25 = 48
4+8 = 12
1+2 = 3. Coincidence? I think not.

5 + 1 + 8 + 2 + 5 = 21
2=1 = 3. More coincidences I'm sure >_>

How about my birthday then?
December 8, 1990

12 + 8 + 1990 =2010
2+0+1+0 = 3 Ehh? EHHH?

or if you like.

1+2+8+1+9+9+0 = 30
3+0 = ... 3 Therefore Ery's destined to have 3 as a lucky number.

My favorite season is Spring
I love the rain
I love the flowers
I̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ I now have a reason to want to survive.
I love lepidopterans (Scaled winged insects such as butterflies and moths)
However I do fear pain
Even though I'm always scared of something hurting it usually never hurts as much as expected.
Even though I'm scared of pain, I never take pain medication.
Even though I'm scared of pain, I sometimes get off on it. (Masochism)
I like chocolate
I like pizza
I'm always scared of getting lost
I've never actually gotten lost, in real life anyways
I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶e̶l̶y̶ I now am no longer alone, and tend to get lonely when I feel alone
I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶.̶ Don't cause problems for my love... or else. *Flutters threateningly at everyone*
No one has ever seen my angry face. (And lived to tell the tale? Heehee~ Just kidding)
I̶ ̶v̶i̶e̶w̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶u̶s̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶u̶b̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶f̶o̶r̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶.̶
I like people in general,̶ I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶u̶l̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶ I like being around certain people, and am warming up to the idea of being around people in general.
I have a cat.
I play a lot of video games in my... I wanna say spare time, but all my time is spare time.
I̶̶ d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ I'm starting to see some small significance to birthdays and holidays.
I have 10 fingers and 10 toes. Though one of my fingers is permanently broke due to shenanigans.
I̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶l̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ Figured out I do care about some opinions... especially those of people I consider close to me.
I do try my best not to hurt other people though as I can be a quite empathic individual when it comes to simpler base emotions whether I want to be or not.

Some extra facts:

I'm easy to please.
I don't understand memes.
My dream job would likely be something related to Botany or Lepidopterology.
I'm transgender.
My favourite butterfly is Gonepteryx rhamni. Because it looks like a leaf.
I've recently fallen in love and entered a relationship for the first time.
One could say that a lot of these changes to the list are just some of the effects the relationship has had on my view of life.
I like Pokemon.
I like to draw pictures and write poetry.

I don't recall if I talked about this before on this thread but, eh.
I've got really bad psoriasis on my face and scalp, so I've got endless dandruff and it's extremely annoying.

I study languages and literature in the University of São Paulo;
BPD;
I really like dyed hair in unnatural colours;
I almost always wear black;
I like gemstones;
I'm Learning to read tarot.

I wear glasses when I read, but not because I can't see the words. I tend to get headaches if I don't wear them.
I had my right foot ran over by a car when I was about five. It surprisingly wasn't even broken.
On that note, I've never had a broken bone, even though I got injured a lot when I was young.
My hair is a light brown, but it was blond when I was younger. I still sub-consciously refer to it as blond.
I have a hard time conversing with people my age.
I'm not diagnosed with OCD, but at this point I'm 100% sure I have it.
I'm diagnosed with Autism.
I have astraphobia.
I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi, and I'm a bit peeved that my computer's red lining astraphobia.
I have a gray hoodie that I wear basically any time I can.
I have a twin brother.
I feel like I'm putting way too many facts here.
I feel like I'm missing facts about myself and it's driving me crazy.

My life is on here.

Last edited:
-I have stupidly long hair. Always have to braid it if I don't want to end up eating it when I'm trying to eat food.
-I'm visually impaired--considered legally blind in one eye and completely blind in the other. I have to wear glasses all the time.
-Related to the above, I think I'm conditioned to suddenly get really, really tired if I take of my glasses for long periods of time. I somehow lost my glasses after taking an impromptu nap and went for the entire morning without being able to find them until a friend came over to my dorm and found them under my bed.
-I've recently figured out I want to be a voice actor. Taking a class tomorrow.
-I once forgot that one of my friends was a boy. Don't ask.

Back
Top Bottom