Casual Random facts about yourself

Do you come from down our way?
And can you play? o:
By "our way" I presume you mean Country? I'm Scottish.
Yep. With years of experience comes 'talent/skill'. I'm mostly by-ear when it comes to playing, although I can read tablature. Can also play fairly well on most instruments :)

Some more facts about myself, just to be on topic.
  • The pupils of my eyes dilate differently. Usually, one of them is more dilated that the other - Makes me look a bit like a psycopath.
  • Pepperoni is my guilty pleasure. I can eat it until I'm sick.
  • I can lick my elbow.

• I like weapons.
  • I like animals.
  • I'm very interested in the paranormal.
  • I'm super short; 5 foot nothing.
  • Like half the people in this thread I have very long hair.
  • My body temperature seems to be 100.2 - 100.6 normally. (It doesn't seem to have any negative effects.)
  • I write poetry, stories, songs, novels, etc for fun. Would like to put skills to use to make a living.
  • I am extremely interested in the human mind, how it works, how it processes data, and the many disorders that can affect one's mental state.
  • I am polyamorous and bisexual.
  • Pants are stupid.

• I am obsessed with mythological creatures and magic
  • I collect old video games (from 1980's - 2001)
  • I despise people very easily
  • I am a DRAGON! RAWR!
  • I'm a pesceterian (not sure if thats spelt correctly)
  • My eye colour changes depending on the weather/season
  • I like RPG's (Skyrim, pokemon ect.)
  • I think humans are stupid
  • I prefer getting cold over getting warm
  • I love Star Wars
  • Did I mention I am a dragon?

Last edited:
  • I watch animoo.
  • I dislike pewdiepie strongly.
  • I'm bisexual.
  • I'm actually pretty shy in real life but here i'm pretty rude tbh.
  • I'm obsessed with tumblr.
  • One day i hope to somehow be able to use the facts in here against people.

• The pupils of my eyes dilate differently. Usually, one of them is more dilated that the other - Makes me look a bit like a psycopath.

This reminds me. I have my own eye "problem"/"mutation", in that my irises change between green, blue, and a greyish mix of the two over time. Sometimes I wonder if I'm human.

• My dream is to start my own indie game studio, but I'm still trying to learn C# and XNA
  • My favorite fruit is mango
  • I just moved to Reno and kind of hate it so far
  • My favorite musical artist is Hirasawa Susumu
  • I have a terrible habit of pulling out my hair when I am stressed, as a result, I have an enormous bald spot on my head.
  • I hate when religious people or atheists try to convert me.

I once caught them half green half blue with a yellow band in the centre dividing the colours. I can understand blue and green switching, as those are both rare eye colours, but all of them? She must be really special :p

My friend just told me he knew someone with the same "feature" so I guess its not the rarest!

Letme see...

• i make Stories time-to-time, some of you may know that already... if not, Heres my google Docs were i store 'em!

• I'm Not really 100% Scottish, More like 80% Scottish, my mum was born in scotland, my dad was born somewhere in england.

• i Started roaming the internet Nov. 27 from my Brother showing me Youtube, First ever account i made was on ROBLOX, 3rd Dec 2007 (and that place can go to hell for all i care.)

• I've got a Youtube Channel, but Don't Expect from A+ God-tier videos, or any Videos for that matter...

• I LOVE Music, I'm usually listening to music anywhere when i'm outside the house, even in college at times (when we're allowed to listen to our music.)

• I like all sorts of music, Rock, Techno, Electro, Dance, Metal, But i Do not count Rap as a form of music (unless it's Epic Rap battles of History!)

• I'm an internet Furry, somewhat, i like Furry characters and such (or whatever they're called, can't remember that long-:red: name...), Still yet to have my Fursona Drawn. (if anyones up for it, just PM me.)

• I've appeared in Newspapers once or twice, first time was when i was very young - i think... 8 or something? 2nd time was like 2 weeks from now - when this was posted.

• I've got a Fedora! with one of them little Sparkle stick things, Like this (Well, it's not that big, or that colour... I'll take a picture some other time) And i've Wore it a bunch of times, Inducing my night at the prom.

• I'm rather a Gentleman at times, i usually help people when i'm in the mood/they actually let me do something, Even if it's just holding a door open for older people or disabled people, like people in wheelchairs and such.

Last edited:
Ooh! I'm technically a published poet c:
i wrote a tiny poem and submitted it to a school poetry competition
it was later published in an actual book of poems from people all over the county/country/whatever. :O
i didn't get paid for it though :c

Ooh! I'm technically a published poet c:
i wrote a tiny poem and submitted it to a school poetry competition
it was later published in an actual book of poems from people all over the county/country/whatever. :O
i didn't get paid for it though :c

didn't get paid? damn. :/

...Still remember the poem?

didn't get paid? damn. :/

...Still remember the poem?
Kinda! I think it went:
To hoard a horde of marmosets
requires a stock of tea and crumpets
and koalas tooting on trumpets
To hoard a horde of marmosets.

I heard a herd of cows and sheep
Did organise a place to meet
The cows did moo, the sheep did bleat
I heard a herd of cows and sheep.
I was like 13 when i wrote it. x3

I am exceptionally good at playing the drumset.
  • Started playing in 5th grade.
  • In 8th grade I was the drumset player for the school jazz band.
  • In 9th grade I joined the winter percussion for my high school.
  • In 11th grade I was in the high school jazz band.
  • Over the summer I started a band with some friends.
I also love to skateboard!
  • Bought my first skateboard when I was 11 years old.
  • Bought a longboard when I was 15.
  • Just bought myself a penny board this year and am in love with it.

Back
Top Bottom