Casual Random facts about yourself

I'm not really a Betamon.
gawd, dude! careful with this kind of revelations, there are childs on this forum.

anyway, some more about me:

- can't stand needles or syringes. i literally faint when i have to do blood exams
- i like to draw, but only with pencils
- i have a driver license but i hate driving
- i spend a lot of time on wikipedia
- black and white are my favourite colours (i know, technically i should say grey, but whatevs)

Last edited:
  1. I find the taste of cheese really sickening.
  2. I hate bronies and furries (unless they keep it quiet).
  3. The Westboro Baptist Church makes me want to strangle myself.
  4. I sometimes wear odd socks because I feel like it (or I've lost one of each pair).
  5. I like my own hair (It looks like this: http://tinyurl.com/kkb9vxj)

-I draw all my digital art in paint.net with a mouse
-I have basically indestructible teeth. I've only brushed them once, and occasionally no times a day for the past 3 and and a half years, and all of them are still healthy and in tact.
-I have a large collection of nerdy t-shirts
-I have over 50 games on steam, I play about 5 of them.
-I have asthma
-I really hate mushrooms and celery.
-my favorite color is crimson
-foxes are probably my favorite animal
-I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral, can't understand what I mean, well you soon will

- I have ADHD.
- I have aeroacrophobia (fear of high open places).
- I have entomophobia (fear of bug/insects/creepy crawlies).
- I have slight trypophobia (fear of clusters of holes of varying sizes).
- I am a semi-decent singer.
- I don't listen to any one specific genre of music, but I mostly listen to any variation of rock.
- I am currently too lazy to pursue my dreams of becoming an actor.
- I like telling people stuff about me (I'm being serious, I do).
- I typed all of the above sentences, and this one.

- I do not tell facts about myself so the world suffers a state of bewilderment while they try to find out about me.
- I like confusing people.

• I'm a better shot with bow and arrow than with rifles.
  • Over the years I've accumulated so much music-making software that just reinstalling it all on a new DAW (including downloading the latest versions) (and sometimes asking the developers to remind me what my serial number is) takes over three days. And counting. *sigh*
  • Animals almost always like me at first sight, especially horses, cattle, cats, and dogs. Border Collies seem to consider me a god of sorts. Even other people's BCs do this. It's slightly disconcerting.
  • The few exceptions to the above have been dogs that were trained to be mean; those I am able to intimidate into submission by giving them a look that says "you're smaller and slower than I am, you look edible, and I'm feeling a bit peckish just now." Hate to do that because it's the trainers who really deserve to be given a good scare, not the dogs. But top priority is switching the animal's attack mode off as fast as possible and that does the trick every time.
  • In clinical trials, one whiff of my homemade pizza's aroma returned 65% of deceased test subjects to a semblance of life. One taste and over 40% were completely restored to vitality and health. Scientists are baffled.
  • My home is located on the James River about where Powhatan, werowance of Tsena Commocko and father of Pocahontas, told Captain John Smith to go no farther westward because Powhatan's enemies, the Monacans, lived beyond.
  • I loathe cole crops. They taste vile to me and the stench of cooking them turns my stomach. This might indicate that I'm a "super-taster"… or I might just happen to dislike the flavor of cabbage, broccoli, etc.
  • I am the only nerdy person in the Internet who does not claim to have (self-diagnosed) Asperger's. Or so it seems at times.
  • When I was very young my mother introduced me to all kinds of show business and political celebrities that she met through her public relations work. I thought this was normal until friends disbelieved my stories because they'd never been around Big Names.
  • I've never dropped three boxes of loose computer punch cards containing a term project. But in a stairwell at the University of Virginia I tried my best to console one poor fellow who had done. (No, sympathy didn't work. So I helped him pick them up instead.)

• I like being high and mighty, and tend to think like that, and my posture tends to be like that, but i forbid myself to actually act like so.
  • I dwell on things,
  • I got a voice in my head that is strangely obsessed with me.
  • I tend to have second guesses when i want to do something.
  • I'm very alert to sounds.

Me?
-Brontophobia (fear of thunder or thunderstorms)
-Furry (no... I don't wear animal costumes, go to conventions, or at present don't draw anthro animals. I operate by the fan of anthro animals definition of a furry.)
-A few other favorite Pokemon other than Zoroark are as follows: Lucario, Aggron, Acreus, Giratina, and Palkia
-Fairly jumpy (result of hearing a lot of yelling and door slamming at home in the past. No... won't share more than that.)

My name is Guillermo = William in English = Wilhem auf deutsch!
I'm 16.
My favorite colour is green, specially combined with black.
My favorite music is Metal.
I have a dog, an alaskan malamute.
I play League of legends.
I am atheist (I think that's how you spell it in English xD).
When I build things in games, I like them to be symmetrical.
I don't have a mobile phone (dropped a cheap one on water accidentally 1.5 years ago, never bought a new one)
My own room is 20 meters away from the rest of the house. They are separated by a garden.
My internet connection is :red:.
I have asthma, but it's something like "low level asthma" (not very dangerous, only strikes at winter)
I HAVE A DAMN ALLEGY TO CHICKEN (because of weird substances that people inject to chickens to make them fat)
I know to how speak german, spanish, and english.
The day I was born, one of the Internet creators died.
I study electronics.
I was catfished once.
The only cartoon I liked to see as a child on TV, was "The simpsons".

So, yeah, a lot of random :red: :p

-I am a heterosexual(I am straight)
"No :red: sherlock."
"SHUT THE HECK UP JEFFERY I WILL STAB YOU."
-I have a long-running inside joke, a fictional character who goes by the name of "Jeffery."He appears in many forms, but he always keeps his name.
"I'm not fictional!"
"QUIET YOU!"
-Within the confines of my mind, I actually have a full, fictional universe with deep, in depth lore.The only reasons I don't post stuff about it here is one:I'm lazy, and two:It would be very confusing to someone who doesn't know of it(i.e.: everyone.)
-I love RPGs.
-I suck at DnD.
-I want to play Guild Wars 2 really bad, but I don't own the proper PC for it and I don't know if they're actually going to do the PS4/Xbox One port they were considering.
-I have a very serious personality.I take everything seriously unless any sarcasm there is made obvious.
-I am very stubborn when it comes to religion...very, very stubborn.I will not renounce my beliefs, even when faced with certain death.
-I have been working on a Minecraft map for 4 years. The reason it is taking me so long is I'm lazy and the world has been corrupted multiple times.
-I have plans to create and develop a video game.I plan for it to feature RPG, Adventure, Sandbox, and Puzzle elements.
-I have Nyctophobia or whatever fear of the dark is called.

I don't care being harsh with harsh people or with anyone actually.

one of my weakness are redhead women.

I had an aquarium for a few years when was at school.

I didn't have a super nintendo.

and...I like pies

It also turns out that I had a tiny stone hiding under my skin, building up dirt and filth, for over 3 years, I though it was a black spot, until I squished it out.

It also seems this is my 100th Post! (´ヮ`)

[QUOTE/]
-Within the confines of my mind, I actually have a full, fictional universe with deep, in depth lore.The only reasons I don't post stuff about it here is one:I'm lazy, and two:It would be very confusing to someone who doesn't know of it(i.e.: everyone.)
[/QUOTE]

You have 1 fictional universe?
I have somewhere in the thousands

I have ADD which is simply a slightly less hyper ADHD
I'm a local celebrity
I'm good at math, like really good
I stepped on a beehive when I was 4
I'm an intense sandbox gamer
I also like survival and FPS games
And puzzle games
I have a friend who calls himself Douglas when his name is Caiden, Hes annoying
I have another friend who is so small, he wedged himself under a climbing wall, The teachere helped him get out but not before taking a picture

I like to eat very slowly, allowing me to eat all day.
Would love a fur-friend (puppy!)
I have to eat out AT LEAST once a week or I'll cop a fit and think my life is over (haha)

Back
Top Bottom