Random Forum Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSlayer300

Wall of Flesh
NEWS!

The Sequel to Random Forum Fight can be here!

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/forum-fight-rebirth.53858/

This thread will be stay here and will be closed. For archive. Thanks guys!

-------------------

Plot:
--------------------

In a world, full of nothingness... and a powerful element called Terrarium. You've been placed down into an empty grass plain. Until one day, you've interacted the element, the element explodes into one giant freaking Supernova.

Luckly, you did not die, and yet the World is still standing. Just like it never happened. You've gain Godlike powers, and you can destroy anything on it's way.

But you're not the only one who has it. You realize that you have
Unlimted power... and the BURNING desire to attack others.

--------------------
RULES:

1. Stay appropriate. We all know that we should do this.
  2. Nobody can actually die. If you die, then you can respawn. No penalties.
  3. You can use pretty much any powers you want. In a nutshell, you can pretty much Godmod your way to battle, note that other players have the Godmod ablity as well. And remember, you CAN use ANY power you like.
  4. No political references, please. Just please no.
  5. You can make a team or join one, you don't have to. It's optional to have a team.
  6. You can't "ban" people if you're a normal user. Because, well, obviously.
  7. Overpowered shenanigans are allowed. So in this case, you can just summon a thousand :red: and it'll still be allowed.
  8. It's not about winning. It's about fun.
Alright, we've hit the rules. Now...

--------------------------------------------------------
ROUND ∞
FIGHT!
--------------------------------------------------------
Using my profound powers, I sit on a Throne. Waiting for challengers on the way.

Last edited:
I summon a "FIRST POST", a legendary creature with magical powes, I get it to fire a cursed Tsar Bomba at you.

k.... that didn't do a thing.

I summon a Cloudblaster, ready to multiply to shred some ashes.

(BTW, this game does not really need a GM. So It can be progressed without it.)

I explode with RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! Everyone watches with horror as I rise into the air. Of course, this is all to distract from the giant Relish Nukes™ that were being setting up in the corner.

Relish Nuke™: HP: 100,000,000,000,000,000/100,000,000,000,000,000 Will explode in 1 second, blowing everything up.

I shoot Extremely Powerful Giant Exploding Green Cursed Ichor Fire Ice Ball Snakes that are also very fast at everyone.

Actually being behind TheFirstNightFarming, I backslash him using my 100% accurately-recreated Monado. I then spam vision so that anyone who attacks gets attacked back.

I manipulate Sonic so that he flies off the screen, then I summon a Meta Knight... the Brawl version of him, anyways. Good luck beating a character that was banned from tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom