Random Forum Fights Infinity

*Ink!Sans pops up and rewrites Delta Sans' nickname to Sans and disappears*
"'Kay...? So, what're we gonna do now, Ness?"

"Aye, ya really like hot animals eh? C'mere, I know a shortcut, pal."
*instead of going to Grillby, Grillby literally comes to us, like it moved from Snowdin to wherever we are right now*
"I'll just go and buy groceries there, last time I went here it's closed."

"Anyway, alternate me, our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum. Timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting, until suddenly, everything ends."
*Sans shoves a burger and fries to Sans*
"Would be really nice if you'd tell me some information, ya know? Especially with all these "Dark Worlds" and chaos. Ketchup?"

*entered the same place, but disappeared pretty much immediately, probably to steal someone's food*

"sure. "
"so anyway, about all those timelines.. well, we've found that most of the time, it's linked to human children appearing in the underground. it also happens when a human enters the dark world. basically, whenever there's only one human alive in one place. so that's obviously on determination.. but i guess you already know that. "

"Welp, that's actually what I found too. So, anyway, where's your version of the kid?"
*Sans gives a note to Sans, but apparently the paper vanishes when it reaches Sans.*
"That's odd. Well, that's my number if you need me. Say, that time traveler can read it for you, y'know, the human child."
((Hotline For Idiot Babies))

"Welp, better bring this place back to Snowdin so the timeline doesn't get even more destroyed."
*Sans warps Sans and Sans out of Grillby then warps Grillby away to Snowdin*
"woof"
"Oops, I think I might have accidentally squashed the dog."
*Sans warps the Annoying Dog and puts him on his head*
"Zzz..."

((I thought you disappeared already...))
"Oh right, the dragon."
*snaps*
*tappaja's dragon get warped back*
"Here ya go"
*Sans gives the dragon a burger*

Oooo page 100

I summon 9,000 mimics of all shapes and sizes and you all think they're just chests that have just suddenly appeared out of nowhere

No reason why, I just wanted to post on page 100, plus the more chaos the merrier

*disappears pretty much immediately, probably spooked by a :red:ton of chests just appearing all randomly*

Callie and Marie start randomly opening fire on chests and stuff that looks like chests. They're going to have trust issues after this.

Back
Top Bottom