Random Forum Fights Infinity

Me/Supernova Pillar: "Just so happened to by my shapeshifer monsters." I turn into my normal form, ending the madness that my monsters caused.

Me: "I am Bubby Lightshadow Aurora. The creatures you saw were summoned by my turning into the Supernova Pillar. They must've mistaken you for Artheus, as I was sparring against him earlier."

Retinazer: "Hi, I'm Retinazer. Yes, the Retinazer." I smile, wondering what this dude's response would be.

Skeletron Prime: "This is weird."

Heh, he is kinda trastornated, he has come to me saying of gods, demons, overpowered mans, asking how to kill and to be a god . . .
*He is worried about Artheus mental state
*he ignores the mechs

Oh, Who are you? He talked about "Munar and Jix", he said of tremendous powers colliding, a demon , of some mechs, please, illustrate me as I didn't understand anything

Jix finishes his talk with the monkey and walks to the center of the room with him
“Sorry that took so long. He is pretty impatient and stubborn, no offense Sun Wukong.”

“Yeah ok, jerk” the monkey grumbles.
“Good, now sun Wukong here is going to be the sparing partner for all of you. Right?”
“Sure, that’s wonderful.” Sun Wukong rolls his eyes, that now all of you realize are red.

“Now, as you can see none of you have your weapons, or abilities, unless they happen to have popped up in an ancient Chinese text, or were in ancient China. So, in this plane of existence you can only do things that relate to the ancient culture of whatever culture you are currently in, but there is a flip side to that inconvenience, you can use anything from that culture, even if you couldn’t before and you can materialize any item and/or person from that culture, hence our little monkey friend here.”
“Well since our numbskull friend here isn’t introducing me, I’ll do it myself. I’m Sun Wukong stone monkey king, laser eye shooting, quadruply immortal, Shapeshifting, flying, almost unbeatable bad ***!”
“I ****ing hate sentient monkeys.”

Artheus is not here, but he talked about you, Jix were you?
He wears the same clothes as Artheus but they are green, he is taller, his voice more deep, and more misterious
He . . . Seems to be trastornated, he is taking about swords, demons, destruction of the universe, gods, and owepowered beings, he asked how to turn into a God and how to kill them, what did you say to him?
Completely different from Artheus, he is a true God, and he is worried about his stufent
I don't want a mind like his ruined over because of lies
[doublepost=1544928732,1544928618][/doublepost](by the way he is not going to be my true character, just put it in to give a reason to something that is about to happen @Person999

Artheus is not here, but he talked about you, Jix were you?
He wears the same clothes as Artheus but they are green, he is taller, his voice more deep, and more misterious
He . . . Seems to be trastornated, he is taking about swords, demons, destruction of the universe, gods, and owepowered beings, he asked how to turn into a God and how to kill them, what did you say to him?
Completely different from Artheus, he is a true God, and he is worried about his stufent
I don't want a mind like his ruined over because of lies
“The sword is a sword the size of 100 million superclusters, I doubt I need to say more. The demon is my father, again must I say more. Not the destruction of the universe, the destruction of everything, the universe is too small for me to care about that. Yes we were talking about gods, and how I’ve killed 55 million, also don’t **** with me. I myself am an overpowered being, I once wasn’t but now I am. I don’t know why he was asking how to turn into a god, it’s overrated anyway. To kill a god is easy, you just have to the conventional method for killing things really, really, hard. I just said normal things, for me at least. Don’t worry I didn’t tell him any lies.”
“Normal for you is smug as **** for anyone else.”
“Shut the **** up little monkey.”

((Greenie is not a true God, he's a pagan God.))

Bubby (me is gonna be Bubby now): I find a rock. It immediately plays a role in my plan. "Hey Jix, your father"s come close enough that, during certain times of the day, I can see his silhouette."

Spazmatism: I decide to learn how to make cake. I eat the whole thing as soon as it's done.

Retinazer: "Typical Spaz. He longs for Ralsei."

Bubby: "I also long for Ralsei."

Skeletron Prime: "Hey look, there's Ralsei!"

Bubby and Spazmatism: We both rush to the AFK box and greet Ralsei happily.

Destroyer: "Welp. I am going to eat a tomato." I eat a tomato.

Back
Top Bottom