Random Forum Fights Infinity

*Ralsei immediately jumps inside the box*
"N-no thanks. I'm going to leave now."
*The box sprouts legs and runs away*

Spazmatism: My sadness and rage combine and the True Death Dragon temporarily takes control, I send the box flying back to me and get Ralsei out of it. "You will stay and be a cute little baker for all your fans. If you don't, I will pour a magic liquid of amalgamation on us both and amalgamate with you so you can never escape me." I smile as I regain control.

Bubby: "Wow, desperate." I twirl my hair.

"F-fine. I n-need a break, t-too!"
*Ralsei pulls out a portable kitchen and bakes stuff, unaware he is still in the same spot like before*

“The sword is a sword the size of 100 million superclusters, I doubt I need to say more. The demon is my father, again must I say more. Not the destruction of the universe, the destruction of everything, the universe is too small for me to care about that. Yes we were talking about gods, and how I’ve killed 55 million, also don’t **** with me. I myself am an overpowered being, I once wasn’t but now I am. I don’t know why he was asking how to turn into a god, it’s overrated anyway. To kill a god is easy, you just have to the conventional method for killing things really, really, hard. I just said normal things, for me at least. Don’t worry I didn’t tell him any lies.”
“Normal for you is smug as **** for anyone else.”
“Shut the **** up little monkey.”
Well, crap, Artheus said he was going to get more powerful and I said him to kill the G-
The God Of Magi is dead
A new God has appeared

Crap, whatever you said to him it was hella effective
Alas, he is now a God, not that he weren't strong, as you said killing a God is not impossible but his mortality was the only thing that kept him from start killing and absorbing power . . .

In the rest of the day, he started in a killing spree of powerful stuff, and in the very late of the day he came back
Missed me folks?
His robe is now white, as his hair, he doesn't wear shoes but his eyes are still purple
He is now your student Jix, as in 2 days he advanced more than in the past 5 years
He warps away, Artheus looks impressed and eager to train

[doublepost=1544931641,1544931347][/doublepost]By the way, he is the most stubborn, nasty, :red:head, and bastard student I ever got, but he is intelligent so if he starts bratting, kick him in the face
Bastard

Bubby: "Hey Ralsei, you're not in the kitchen." I smile. "Anyway, now that Artheus is back in in the form of a pagan God, we have awesome chances compared to what we had before." I conjure a huge freaking Chinese dragon and ride it into the sky.

Spazmatism: "I want my normal powers back!" I leave.

Bubby: "Sorry. I get them confused."

Spazmatsm: "Actually that place wasn't too bad." I go back, make a fez appear on my head, and become a ninja.

“Well this training worked much better then I thought it was going to, well anyone want to spar with Sun Wukong?”
“Yeah I’m getting really bored right now.”
“You are the most annoying person I have ever met.”

Bratting, I am a God, but just a single God, nor pagan, nor holy nor unholy, still want to fight?
He seems to be eager to prove himself
[doublepost=1544932280,1544931991][/doublepost]Sun Wukong? The four times inmortal, the most bad*** monkey, the almost invincible?, I want to go, it sounds epic

Bubby: "That's not possible, and if it is, it's blasphemy, which is illegal in the US. Thus fore you are pagan and profane whether you like it or not." I come down on my dragon and become the Red Ninja from Lego Ninjago.

Spazmatism: I become the Green Ninja from Lego Ninjago. My energy powers are the closest to cursed inferno I can get.

Destroyer: "Meh." I am now Pythor from Lego Ninjago.

Destroyer/Pythor: "It was the closest to me I could think of."

Spazmatsm: "Actually that place wasn't too bad." I go back, make a fez appear on my head, and become a ninja.
No you don’t become a ninja, because they’re Japanese.

ratting, I am a God, but just a single God, nor pagan, nor holy nor unholy, still want to fight?
“I’m a quadruply immortal, flying, Shapeshifting stone monkey king with laser eyes, an indestructible Iron rod, and super strength, I think I’m going to be fine, I’ve beat my way out of heaven and hell.”

Back
Top Bottom