Random Forum Fights Infinity

He puts in front of Sun, eager to fight, he invokes a Changdao sword that he inchants with arcanum magic
(And yes, I played age of empires III)
“Staff.”
“Manners little one.”
“Ugh, please”
“Here you go” Jix throws him the staff
“Now, want me to go easy on you?” Sun strikes a battle pose with his staff.

Kick my :red:, so I can learn!
He stands in a defensive position, looking every single movement of yours
(A Changdao is a really big sword, handle of 40 cm and blade of at least 90, kind more of a spear than a sword)

Sun Wukong’s eyes gleam an eerie red “shouldn’t have said that ****” Sun Wukong makes 10 duplicates of himself 5 turn into snakes, and the other 5 all attack Artheus simultaneously with their staff

The snakes have suddenly disappeared, but then a crow lands on your shoulder then 99 more come and attack you! Truly a murder of crows!

(crap, spells were his strength)
That is a game of 30!
He laughs of his own joke, then creates 30 replicates of him, that killed the crowd and disappeared
You know, for being so powerful, I thought you would attack me yourself, not with dirty tricks
He puts again in a defensive position, awaiting your attack

Suddenly 100,000 crows come out of nowhere and all become a different Sun Wukong and all say “you wanted me to kick your a**! This is me kicking your f***ing a** b***!” Then they all shoot lasers out of their eyes.

“Staff.”
“Manners little one.”
“Ugh, please”
“Here you go” Jix throws him the staff
“Now, want me to go easy on you?” Sun strikes a battle pose with his staff.

Kick my :red:, so I can learn!
He stands in a defensive position, looking every single movement of yours
(A Changdao is a really big sword, handle of 40 cm and blade of at least 90, kind more of a spear than a sword)

Sun Wukong’s eyes gleam an eerie red “shouldn’t have said that ****” Sun Wukong makes 10 duplicates of himself 5 turn into snakes, and the other 5 all attack Artheus simultaneously with their staff

Obërhau!
He swings in a circle his sword, proofing all the replicates and cutting your ear hair
Huff* kinda strong start eh?

The snakes have suddenly disappeared, but then a crow lands on your shoulder then 99 more come and attack you! Truly a murder of crows!

(can he cast spells?)

(Not that I know of, he can however duplicate and shapeshift (hence what is happening here))

(crap, spells were his strength)
That is a game of 30!
He laughs of his own joke, then creates 30 replicates of him, that killed the crowd and disappeared
You know, for being so powerful, I thought you would attack me yourself, not with dirty tricks
He puts again in a defensive position, awaiting your attack

Suddenly 100,000 crows come out of nowhere and all become a different Sun Wukong and all say “you wanted me to kick your a**! This is me kicking your f***ing a** b***!” Then they all shoot lasers out of their eyes.

*you feel as if cold steel cut through your chest
Requiescat in pace
Using everything he got, he broke the ward of the training ground, teleporting back you and stabbing you with the arcanum infused blade
Then falling to the ground tired

(it was the only way out, of he kept like that, he would end tired and defeated, as sun is far more strong than him, an attrition battle would not work for the same reason, the only thing he could do was attacking full force and hoping he could win)
(Also, he was born with the ability to warp to places, the arcanum magic was a late add-on)

I got to go, bye!

"LAVA RAIN YAHOOO"
Orange and Lumi both makes a lava rain

*Artheus slices Orange and makes orange juice and knocks out lumi
Don't mess with a fight between gods

Tomato_IRL

Anyway, I look at my lack of weapons.
"Great.. "

((I have no idea what's going on and I'm thanccful for that))

I also don't have a clue what's going on because about 10 pages go in a day, so I'm just going to summon a frost moon and evacuate this place

Bubby: "Yay, frost moon"

Bubby: "Save the thread! We only have a day left!"

Back
Top Bottom